Reviews for The Big Blue Hotel
Princess Luna123 chapter 24 . 3/30/2008
that was awsome ! your a great writer! Please read my stories if you want o great story master (bow bow bow)
FantasiaFirst chapter 22 . 7/21/2007
Okay neither am I entertained anymore.

I can't say I look forward to reading more.
Fractured Illusion chapter 22 . 7/21/2007
Changing this from mystery to a zombie freak show was a bad move, and this is really just like the generic zombie movie out there.

Hate to break it to ya, but I am not entertained anymore.
Fractured Illusion chapter 21 . 7/16/2007
Oh man, poor Tucker.. I pity Helen more though. Getting eaten alive must suck... :/

And this is the last available chapter? Well I'll be damned. I read it all in one go as you probably noticed. You never allowed it be a boring moment, and always had many twists in store, which is a sign of good plot.

I like the fact that you have many characters, but you tend to ignore some (Amy and Megan... Where are they? And the sister to Helen? So confused... Spaaing still? O.o)

You have some major plot holes to deal with (as to why they even THOUGHT of releasing Paul and hte others -.-)

It was a wonderful mystery before that has now lowered its quality. The zombie release was just too much. I will still be reading this story when you update, but the story quality has suffered.
Fractured Illusion chapter 20 . 7/16/2007
I can not believe they are so stupid as to believe the zombies would target Adam instinctively! That is just one major plot hole that lacks logic! Paul tried to kill THEM for God's sake at the start! They KNEW this! So why do they assume they suddenly didn't?

I'm sorry but sometimes you get really stupid in your plot twists :/

And what of Amy and Megan?

And wow. The zombies cant ride an elevator but climb they can? :P This is a fairly amusing thought. Sadly I am not thinking too highly of the turn of events here. I hope this shapes up soon because I really liked your mystery and twists :/
Fractured Illusion chapter 19 . 7/16/2007
Oh wow.

But how could anyone possibly get the latin warning? If it truly is supposed to serve as a warning could it not be written in plain English? It'd be just as confusing to understand.

I wonder what the 11th frequency does... Hm...
Fractured Illusion chapter 18 . 7/16/2007
Meh? Adam seems fairly innocent actually...

But magnetic fields? The explanation is a bit too short and uneducated to seem realistic at the moment...
Fractured Illusion chapter 17 . 7/16/2007
Her father has a different name? That is why she did not recognize it? And where did he come from? Whoa... This is strange.

I still wanna know what they are supposed to do though! Man I like your twists.
Fractured Illusion chapter 16 . 7/16/2007
Oh wow, so Harry did have some more character traits, and even depth... And Jamie is Adam's daughter? Hmm... Interesting...

*rushes to next chapter*
Fractured Illusion chapter 15 . 7/16/2007
Gah, these people are too gullible.. . Especially Jamie.

And you seriously need to add descriptions, because for some reason I constantly picture Todd as a dwarf...

Fractured Illusion chapter 14 . 7/16/2007
Anyone do anything? Hmm... this is getting strange. And I want to know more of what they do in the project...

And Iwant them to get the hell out of there :P It just isnt healthy. Har har.
Fractured Illusion chapter 13 . 7/16/2007
Why are they so keen on getting Jamie to understand what the consequences will be?

Man they're a weird bunch. And who is idiotic enough to tell TODD of all people! Should they not be wary since he did imprison them? What morons -.- I am serious, that's another plot devicethat just didnt work. Rather a plot hole.
Fractured Illusion chapter 12 . 7/16/2007
Oh holy hell! Johnny was Jamie's brother! :O

Man I like your twists I am doubting Tedd's intentions. Before he talked to Harry about going to speak to Jamie about something, so he is definitely faking this "Bo hoo I am trapped" nonsense.

The newcomers aren't that interesting so far.

Andwhat about Amy and Megan? POOF and they are gone. What do they do all day? Wash their hair in RR shampoo? O.o
Fractured Illusion chapter 11 . 7/16/2007
"The rested her eyes"

You can't say it like that, as it makes no sense.. She rested her eyes is maybe what you're looking for?

"“I won’t tell anyone about this...on one condition… Would you sleep with me?”"

People just don't react that way *that* quickly!

But the hotel plays of guilt? oh, nice. So when they get rid of it, they're free?
Fractured Illusion chapter 10 . 7/16/2007
“We were in a car crash three days ago, we’ve been here ever since,”

Ever since? Ehm, you use that term if it has been an extremely long time. Like, a year back at least. 3 days is nuthing.

"“What are you doing here?”" when you say "you" in such a situation it insinuates you know the person. So who was it? *curious*
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »