Reviews for Cupid's Wolf
Undefined chapter 23 . 8/3/2013
This story is really nice...
Cupid's wolf is a wonderful story.
Animewolf089 chapter 31 . 4/27/2013
Oh my God.
Omg.

This is like, one of the BEST Femslash fics I've ever read, story-wise. Grammar and technical stuff, eh, not so much, but the story was compelling enough to make me finish reading all 31 chapters since I came across it in one sitting.

Yes, I've been sitting in a hard wooden chair for hours, and I really really really have to go to the bathroom, but what the hey. It was worth it.

I loved the characters, I loved the plot, I loved the love... Everything. I loved everything, and I totally want there to be a sequel. After I post this I am totally going to see if you've written one.

Sy Itha, you're one of my top authors now, and I'm gonna take a look at the rest of your work, too, if you don't mind. Great job with the story!

...Right after I take a long overdue visit to the loo.
God, I love being a girl.

I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
theschwa72 chapter 25 . 4/27/2013
loPr
Dumb Katt chapter 31 . 4/20/2013
GIVE HER A STORY NOWWWWWWW!
Dumb Katt chapter 28 . 4/20/2013
NOOO! ITS LIKE ROMEO AND JULIET ALL OVER AGAIN! *continues to cry and sob*
Dumb Katt chapter 25 . 4/20/2013
XD nice chapter! really, i loved it (beside the cliff hanger)
cressey chapter 31 . 9/8/2012
The idea and storyline are great, however you have an issue with continuity. it took me a while to get to the end so i cant name all the points but one bit stuck in my head... alli, earlier on in the story had been living rough for quite some time. she must have for her to be scruffy and malnurished enough for her to pass out. however when you describe her getting kicked out she sees jacobs and sy straight away... on that note sy is also supposed to be the one that took her in yet you have her dissapearing and alli talking to jacobs instead. im half sure that you had someone who wasnt supposed to know sys real name call her sy at some point in the story.
anyhoo, it wasnt a bad story it just needed a few finishing touches putting in. it would have been epic
ThatOneMax chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
It is 2 AM and I'm addicted to this story, and yet this is not an overly bad thing. Though your characters at cliche and occasionally predictable, you bring a WHOLE new light to the classic love story. I spend most of chapter one simply spazzing out about how cool the idea of these Cupid's are. The plot line thus far is original and witty and everything a reader could hope for. I shall continue to waste sleep and read this for I absolutely love it!
ema-chan chapter 31 . 7/10/2012
This is truly one of my favorite stories that I've read on FP. (: It was great.
breakthehabit chapter 31 . 6/22/2012
E-pic. Loved it. Unique and creatively writing, thank you so much for sharing. :D
breakthehabit chapter 28 . 6/22/2012
Why did she kill Alexis? o_O
breakthehabit chapter 25 . 6/22/2012
Oh, Author.
breakthehabit chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
xD Awesome. I love this story already. :D
elfspirit7 chapter 31 . 6/20/2011
AWESOME! Thanks for the great read, can't wait to read your future stories!
Affair chapter 31 . 6/14/2011
.. I wasn't even expecting to like this yknow? I was kinda expecting it to be pretty dang cliche or too actiony, but it was just perfect. I read all this in about 2 days! I don't put that much time in unless I really like it. Continue writing author :)
221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »