Reviews for Alice Will Always Have Two Lumps of Sugar
atreyu love chapter 4 . 2/10/2007
oh snaps. alice is in deep shock. are they gonna have to pretend to be married then? lol
OoohLookACat chapter 4 . 2/10/2007
ah interesting.

can't wait for more.

izzie
KaiaLeigh chapter 4 . 2/6/2007
Cool, I like the ending to the chapter.
KaiaLeigh chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
Great chapter, you sure have been busy writing.
KaiaLeigh chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
great chapter, very funny :-)
mimi sempai chapter 4 . 2/6/2007
Great chapter! keep up the awesome job! .
greenfoundation chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
O

What about Luke? Didn't he like Alice?

O

Update I want to see whats up in the next chapter!

Bye!
Alenor chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
oh interesting...what's luke gonna do now? he can't go and ruin the lie for jay...and jay's so gonna fall for alice eventually, i can't wait for more to see what happens next. their conversation should be interesting ~ Alenor.
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
heyy... nice storyy... i hope jayy warms up to alice... good characters... i hope u update soon! cant wait to see what happens! can't believe he kissed her... nickole-paige
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
OH MY GOSH! How could he do that! The jerk kissing Alice like that stupid chauvinistic pig! Gosh...okay...lol...anyway...Very good I enjoyed it very much this story is definitely better than I thought it was going to be. This chapter just picked up the speed of the story. I like it lots! UPDATE SOON!
self-destructing in 30 seconds chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
That's really good. And your cliffhanger leaves me wanting more!
semiturtle chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
Wow...lolz...it reminds me of a drama. Can't wait to read more.
tornangelwings chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
woah buddy, thats a shocker. but i like it. damn this is god. please hurry and keep going i want to raed about what alice will do and what she thinks of Jay. hurry *waits by comuter for update*
liz chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
i like this story about alice alot

but idk i think she should maybe be a littla more real you know?

like right now she's not a very good character b.c she doesnt have many feelings, i think you should give her more pride and maybe have her stick up for herself at her other job or somthing

right now she is so predictable.
atreyu love chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
this SHE that jay likes is... so ugh. lol update!i love alice :D
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »