Reviews for Alice Will Always Have Two Lumps of Sugar
mimi sempai chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
i really like your story! keep up the great job! )
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
This chapter was okay. I think this story is okay I mean it has a lot of potential but it just depends on how you write it. It could turn out horribly wrong but I liked this chapter and I can't wait for the next update.
pinkfairydust chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
okay its really good, but you need to open the characters a bit more..and i know Jay is supposed to be really closed off and whatnot but have some scenes with him with his friends and stuff..

but it'a a great introduction to the story!
dream789 chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
very very very very very good love it alot
xMsxUnlucky92 chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Shweet! I lurve it, you should definitely continue! I'm reading your other story, too, but this is also really good! I don't necessarily want to wait for an update, but I guess I can!
princhi1 chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
Hahaha I liked it!
atreyu love chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
haha, she looked down her own shirt in front of him XDD lol, update :] you did quickly, thanks :D
Alenor chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
hmm...ok then, i'm not liking jay, he bugs me. cya later ~ Alenor.
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
I really really liked it. I hope that you update soon. Alice is too much like a Mary Sue though and that gets on my nerves.
tornangelwings chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
this is really good, i like the feeling and the twist to the story it is really good i like you really should continue. ta ta now daahling
Love-Always-and-Forever chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
Great chapter. Update soon!
atreyu love chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Haha, youre on my fav authors list now :] update~
The Latest Plague chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
oh interesting! jay hagel... sounds hot... like one of those motercycle kind of guys, with the bad boy image... "jay hagel" sept, he wont be, not really... u cant have a bad boy image and run a hotel... itll be wierd, and clash out too much... lmao yup ill stop the babbling, so u can stop wasting your time reading, and get to typing up the next chapter!
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
This story has really peaked my interest update soon.
Alenor chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
hmm...this sounds like it's gonna be interesting. good first chappie, i can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »