Reviews for Living
Teenage Tragedy chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I really like this poem. I can very easilly relate to it. I just hope that i make it through 2 years.

Im adding this to my Favorite Stories list...

Kudos!

Please check out some of my poems, i think you may enjoy them. And remember... R&R!
aridelaine chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
WOW that was awesome! I love the flow and the imagery especially about the blood. Keep writing!
L. Sherman chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I read this before, of course, but it is beautiful. Utterly so, really. It's definitely one of my favorite pieces from you. There are a lot of lines I like here, that show stunning imagery:

"The razor came slowly/Just one stroke at first/Quickly becoming/An uonquenchable thirst"

Amazing analogy; pleasing to the ears and the senses. And also:

"The solace still came/In the cold razor's touch/And in the beautiful/Euphoric blood rush"

That last bit, about the 'euphoric - kudos on the word by the way - blood rush... sent a shiver down my spine. Honestly.

Only criticism: Abiss is misspelled. It should be "Abyss". And, you seem to have some problems using apostrophes ('). Likie in razors, being "razor's" and such.

But otherwise, this is very stunning. I absolutely adore it.

Le Midget
Wylloa chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
...beautiful. It flows so peacefully. I really liked this one. Is this a sort of 'thank you' though? If it is, i really think you should give it to the person.

I can relate with this one too... though its been but 3 months since i was saved. I'm still in touch with my 'friend,' but he's 2 thousand miles away. Unlike you though, i merely moved on to more estructive behavior, which you know from my poetry...

I thikn my favorite linew were

"The crimson red teardrops

But not from my eyes"

I know their morbid, but their beautiful, and have a lot of irony in them.

This is going on my favorites. :)

Pieces
JoseJavi chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I liked it a lot. Especially the rythm it has to it. Very good, keep writing!