Reviews for Apologies
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
It's quite sad. But it makes sense. Maybe they will get together? Or they'll find someone better. Who knows, but it was a nice letter and oddly enough easy to imagine.

*Ngoc1231*
Vee11 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
nice and sweet. but it's quite hard to picture out the whole story...
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
That was very refreshing.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Nice...bittersweet. A good reminder that we all have to grow up sometimes and to communicate.
Unwritten.prose chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Woah. The last bit took me by surprise. Since I consider myself a bit of a hypocritical cynic, I usually know how the ending of the story would be like before I reached the end. I expected this to be one of those weepy stories from the perspective of a broken-hearted girl with an ending somewhere along the lines of: "I shut the envelope. And cried for 31 days. Which just so happened to be the amount of days we dated." But like I said, you proved me wrong.

The reason I mentioned that I'm hypocritical is because I write sappy, cliched shit too. That's why I stereotype stories very often. I guess it really does take one to know one. And so, my point is that because you've proven me wrong, I'll try not to stereotype that often. Also, I love your writing style, because it's simple yet powerful at the same time. Keep it up!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aww...sad :(

xx
watergirl795 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Oh no! ...they have to end up together... i want them to. i NEED them to.

please?

are you going to add more chapters? i hope so! It says in your author note that reviews keep you writing...so keep writing!

update soon please!
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
It's strange, but it's nice...
eshlie chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
OMG. I so love the rhyme! You are damn good!

Luv,

d.k
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
wow... that was amazing

.. ly short

joking.. i enjoyed it. simple and sweet )
Monnie chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Wow. Just wow. I really really loved it :)
xStarry Eyed chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
wow that was really good! I enjoyed it.

xxstarryeyedxx
Sarah Allie chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
My GOD! That was so sad :(. Good job, though, and congrats on getting nominated for SKoW! :D
fish lips chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That was a wonderful one shot and a particularly lovely ending!
skydancersrule chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Wow. It's so short but as the lines went through my head, I could see a pretty good idea of what happened. I like it a lot. No names, no faces. Just words and emotions. Very well done. (:
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »