Reviews for Apologies
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
so sad...but i liked the organization lots. it made sense to do it this way.
Cashaholic chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
argh.. this is too cute.. and SAD ( no... how can karma be so cruel?

x. Cashaholic
d666lisa chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
BRILLIANT STORY
OctoberSkies chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
AW! I was listening to Dont speak by no doubt while reading this...SO SAD! Addint to faves!
Singingperson chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I got to this from The Skow awards. The title caught my eye.

This is wonderfully done.

You convey so much with so few words.

I got a lump in my throat..

It's really good.
angels and airwaves chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
My heart just broke at the last sentence. :(

Anyway, brilliant job with this. :) The rhyme sets it apart from the usual one-shots and it's awesome that majority of the story comprises of just a letter, but the emotions ring so clearly. This really impacted me. Well done! :)
falling from the ninth floor chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
loved this oneshot

nice job :]
jekodama chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Nice work. Angsty, yet not overbearingly so, and nicely written. The rhymes in between sections add an interesting touch to the flow.
Lalaith7 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
It's interesting, but I think the number rhyme thing kind of interrupts the flow, would it be possible to move it or do without it?
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
o-ho-ho-ho! He does love her. Me likes this a lot. I like the one two, three four, and so forth. Very effective and creative. And I love the plot. Nice. Good job! :D

Gulistanlik
britty-tt chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
You definitely have a skill for writing one shots.

Nd from the two one shots I've read by you i can assume that you have a soft spot for the popular guy/jock falling in love with the nobody. Great story, I myself also love that cliche.
Cherry.SKoW chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Congratulations! Your story has been been nominated for Best One-Shot at the SKoW awards! Keep up the excellent work!

Cherry

SKoW Judge
akb-inactive chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
[I’m only sorry I considered myself your nerd.”] That was such a powerful line - cute, and powerful.

This was a great piece. There was some missing punctuation, but maybe that was intentional? It's such a shame.

Good job though. :D
Thrice chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
That was an interesting piece. I love the rhymes in-between the dialog. Also like the emotion put in to it. Very nice one shot, dude. Love how you wrote it.
criti-sized chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
This was a very interesting one shot. I thought you made seem special in its own way as well as a nice read.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »