Reviews for Apologies
Roselee Fisher chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I thought that this one-shot was totally awsome and if you wanted you could maybe continue it. Cause for shore it was the best one-shot I've ever read!
addicted2cocoa chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Aw, so poignant!
Just Breathing chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Pretty good. It tugged at my heart-strings a bit. Though, I know it's a one-shot/short story... But I think it could have been a little longer. Then again, it could just be me because I like reading long things. xD

Anyway, very good job. Interesting. I'm going to try to find the time to review your other stuff.

-Just Breathing.
Continuation chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
While the formatting is interesting - albeit perplexing - it makes the reading of the actual plotline a hassle. Your story is solid in itself; the problem lies in the intermingling lines of "one, two", etc. Your ability to create dialogue obviously isn't lacking so I would suggest playing more to that strength.

Suggestion if you wish to continue in the same vein of formatting as this one: add the poem/song lines at greater intervals. Such short intervals make the entire thing incredibly choppy. As a story it sort of flounders but as a poetic work it is indeed innovative.

Anyways, keep writing!
M.D.Irvine chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
"Im only sorry i considered myself you nerd" i dunno y but i find that line cute and he did love her. funny tho i like the ending. ppl who u want to put together but u dont bcos it defeats the whole purpose. sorry it just reminds me of the ending of my short Friend of a Friend.

i dont like reading one shots b/c of the hanging( and they usually make me emotional) endings but i like urs a lot

itse from reviewers found
C.F. Anne chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
WONDERFUL. so sad, though. I do say, that you like to write oneshots...don't you? lol.
fredtheflyingfish chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I love how you intertwined the poem in between the love letter. The whole thing was so...pretty and poetic.
Mosaic Stains chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
As a fan for angst stories, though not overly angst stories, I have to put this was pretty nice. It definitely didn't linger on the angst, but it did sort of seem quite objective through the narration. Honestly, it was evident she was going through a trail of feeling unrequited love.

Yet, I could only feel the pain swarming around in the words and not as something empathetic. Still, as I put before the wording was very nice. The style included- which was complimentry to the words.

In other words, this story has me looking forward to see what else you wrote.
The Ferrett chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
This is soo fine. I mean susinct yet full of emotion. I'm not a oneshot fan (because I like to ride the wave) but this is good.
Eccentric chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Wow, this was absolutely incredible. The emotions you wrote were so palpable that I wanted to cry. Beautifully written, also. You have a wonderful style of writing. Don't ever stop!

-Jackie
Dots Mgeez chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
this is pretty good. Keep it up. Can't wait to read your other works.
Lady DreamWriter chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Wow, this one really takes me back, I can really relate to it. Sometimes it's hard to seperate personal feelings from professional ones. Trust me, I know from personal experience. Te pain in this piece is very intense and powerful, great job with this.
WalkingWithAGhost chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
That was amazing! It was beautiful, touching, delicate - I loved it. Your style of writing in this piece was well constructed and it was all spread out very nicely. I hope to see more from you. Keep it up!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3