Reviews for Does it matter?
atenea-in-the-sky chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I liked it... it's strange, because i don't tend to like regular poetry.. but i like how yours sound.. not sure that's my style, but who cares about me? It's good.. I'm curious whether you are a man or a woman.. sometimes you sound like one, sometimes like another.. i'm more inclined to think you are a man, though, because of the seriousness, but then you sound very soft as well.. but i guess that's what you want.. I have thought of doing so as well, not saying my genre, but why bothering? And, where are you from? I can see your native language is not spanish, but some of the expressions you use are not said that way in english, but in spanish language.. Anyway, i won't bother you any longer..

Have a nice day..
Wolf's Night chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
wow. very thought provoking with awsome rhythm. Hope its not from personal experience...

keep it up b.c as usual its great :P

~Blood Horse
marinawings chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
beautiful poem, and one i can absolutely relate to. it perfectly describes a relationship i was in recently (he loves me, i don't love him, don't know what to do, etc.). it matters! anyway, i love the rhythm and flow to this poem. it's very... together, i guess you'd say.
The Wandering Musician chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Great poem! (and yes, it matters) I really like the rhyme scheme you used in this poem. The last stanza was a little out of rhythm with the others because it didn't end with the "well,..." line. Other than that, it was amazing!

Daughter of the Faeries
Maggot Blood chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I liked it good job and keep it up.

Wolf.