Reviews for this boy will have holes in his pockets
Ptolemy chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I enjoy this story. Reading it reminded me of my own predicament with a certain someone on my mind. I hope your results made for the better in the end. If not, well, here's a piece of your audience that took the story to heart and found a connection. Really, I do enjoy this story. Reading it was a pleasure. Thanks.
YellowFlamingo25 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
this made me cry and i don't know why (and yes i did just rhyme)

for the majority of it i felt as if my own thoughts were manifesting themselves onto the screen (my computer is telepathic, you know)especially for the first two paragraphs and the last four. i have bad memories with boys and poetry and i've always wanted to put pen to skin and write beautiful words (but that boy wanted someone else's skin to write on, i found)

and, yeah, fuck seems to sum it up
destinee's notebook chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
:sighs:

And beautiful it is, indeed. Uh...

:laughs: Yeah. I love it.

- Des
Feel The Waltz chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I will always love this piece. Every so often i stumble apon it again and its like a bucket of cold water being dropped on you, it hits you that much.

Just thought it was about time i review :)
Zebbie chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Ouch.

I'm not being very eloquent I'm afraid, but you made me remember what having your heart ripped apart feels like, beautifully.

I like that it's a poem, and it is.

Wonderfully painted and delicately framed. It aches with longing, but it's got a certain pride there and happiness because of it. Almost a wish so wanted that it's real. I'm sure whatever has happened with the real boy, the experience was one you're glad to have had.

My philosophy, like yours - everyone's a bit bisexual, with an addition - don't bother with regrets.
i'll ask the stars above chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
i was SURE i'd reviewed this, like, three months ago but apperantly i'm lame as fuck. so!

god, it hurts to love and need and want, doesn't it?

it's like being ripped apart, in fact, people should be required to promise that they will tear them apart eventually. you know, just in case, for some out-of-control reason someone decides that maybe they're going ot be smart this time, and they're not going to love, or have that heady falling feeling.

you've got an incredible way with words, and the descriptions, my god. it's like a secret, the kind that someone whispers with their lips pressed against your ear and your shivering from the rise and fall of warm air against your nerve endings and the way you know exactly what they mean.

sorry for the essay.

super happy nuclear girl chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
That was incredibly moving, in a romantic sort of way. It just made me think of what my wish would be, if I were going to write down what kind of boy I needed/wanted.

I adore the way you described his hipbones, it was wonderfully poetic. 'this boy will have hipbones that collide with stars an e' - it really is beautiful.

And this line, too "maybe if these words could find their way out of this notebook- i know it’s a tangled web of inky deceit and my poetry has a horrible sense of misdirection- he’d understand.)" is simply lovely.

You sense of imagry and poetic wordplay really does give off a wonderfully romantic feel. I read this when the sun was setting and I could see it all out of my window, so I sort of felt more.. powerful about the whole thing. I love your words though, they are fluid and eloquent.

Well done. It deserves a fav :)
in a jar pk chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
i screamed JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST in my head just now.

i've always been a fan of your work, you know this.

but this is a totally new thing from you. it's absolutely gorgeous. x
oxytocin chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
It made the breath catch in my throat. do you need anymore than that?
for keeps chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Your prose paints such a pretty picture, every word in this is vivid and descriptive. I like your honesty, and I wish you good luck with whoever "this boy" may be. He seems to prompt you to write a lot of beautiful poetry/prose. (;
Broken Bright Eyes chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Amazing...
mmmmmmmm chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
oh my GOD this is beautiful. this just. god, give me a minute.

okay, this is amazing. this is fucking amazing. i can't even begin to quote my favorite lines at you, EVERY line is my favorite line. i can just picture this boy so perfectly, everything about him.

you are an amazing writer. please, please keep doing it, for my sake.

i take that back, i do have one favorite

"this boy won’t wear converse shoes, but he doesn’t have to, because i do. he’ll hate my shoes because he’s jealous. i won’t write his name on them, but i’ll draw crooked stars on the toes and he’ll know."

amazingamazingamazing
perdita's kiss chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
i don't understand it, but you write for us all. i envy you darling, though in a good way. never stop, never stop anything.
Leeona Trance chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
This was very sweet, sad, and longing. Very personal, and extremely loving. Amazing how love turns even the worst in a person into something to smile about. This will stick in my mind next time I talk to my love.

I love how you easily say "everyone being a bit bisexual." True love has no boundaries, and you are obviously one of the few people to truly understand that.

Tangible passion favorite.
contrast and friction chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
and this shows that love makes even the ugly notsobeautiful aspects of a person glorified. i understand the personal feelings in this poem only because i know how it feels to love someone so much it actually aches. you were very brave to write this because it's so obvious that this is close to your heart.

it's a fave.