Reviews for this boy will have holes in his pockets
Les Yeux Minuit chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
this is beautiful...
Caim chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I can never love anyone like I love the voices in my mind.

Great story, very personal (but what story isn't personal? They are all a part of your soul).
philoslove chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I suspect that in your mind the "fictional boy" begin to form into a mould of a real person from "this boy will have a shaky voice " onwards? From that point it became more like your voice. Not that the former paragraphs didn't, but there seemed to be more certainty to it, and more honesty more sincerity it seems. Like it's beginning to be real.

but i certainly liked that paragraph, starting from "this boy will have a shaky voice" to "taking me with him". That's my favourite paragraph.
Euglena chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I like ties too. this guy sounds great. i hope he realises he loves you someday soon.
Distant Dreams chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
That was quite personal, wasn't it? It's sad. I could never do that. Get that personal, I mean. And very well done, needless to say.
from beneath the bell jar chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I really really like this. How specific it is, and then at the end you realize you already know him. Very good piece.
notated descant chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
you've illustrated "this boy" in a way that even his flaws become beautiful. Love makes everything beautiful and ugly in its own way. This is a wonderful piece, with the raw emotion and all. Good job!
Azazal chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I feel a bit odd reviewing this as it seems so personal...I hope you don't mind...although, I suppose you wouldn't have posted it if you didn't want people to read it...maybe. Oh well, I'm reviewing it.

"everyone being a bit bisexual"

You know there was a rather famous psychologist (the name eludes me) who said that everyone was not entirely straight. If everyone was 100% straight you wouldn't even be able to tell if people the same gender as you were good looking or not...

Ok, sorry for the random kind of tangent there.

Anyway, you sound quite hopelessly smitten with this person...It's interesting when you are intensely attracted to someone that everything they do seems perfect, doesn't it? Even all the imperfect stuff.

I hope you resolve whatever is getting in the way of your happyness here...because it seems that you wrote this with such painfull longing...

well written I though,

-Azazal
anon chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
wow. that was good. i want some one like that 2!
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3