Reviews for The Love of Silence
givelifeyurall chapter 20 . 4/8/2007
nvm i changed my mind, i think i would want love but the kind that stays with you forever, that doesn't always cause pain.
givelifeyurall chapter 17 . 4/8/2007
i never want to be in a love. thats what this story makes me feel.
lovefierce chapter 20 . 4/7/2007
That was amazing.

I don't even know how to describe how much I loved your story. It took me, like, a minute to write that first sentence. It was beautifully written. And I swear, it was like reading about my life-only I never got the happy ending. But that doesn't matter.

Anyway, it was very realistic, obviously, if I could relate, and I don't know what else to say-This story was perfect.

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story. :]
Magickal Faerie chapter 19 . 4/7/2007
I love this chapter. It's such a sweet ending - slightly short but I didnt care. It ties up everything nicely. I love the way you've written it. Keira and Gordon are so sweet together.

Well done!

Unique Child chapter 19 . 4/7/2007
Aww that is so cute. You should write a sequel because this story was just awesome!
VisualKeiXx chapter 19 . 4/6/2007
That was sweet. Nice job. *Adds to favorites*
Magickal Faerie chapter 18 . 4/6/2007
I'm so glad they sorted everything out again! especially when Keira was about to leave for college. I loved this chapter!

Keep up the good work!

VisualKeiXx chapter 18 . 4/5/2007
Yay! Aw! Cute! Is this the very end? Or is there going to be an epilogue?
Magickal Faerie chapter 17 . 4/4/2007
This is a really sad chapter! I thought that maybe they were going to finally see that they love each other and that they would get back together! It's not the end forever is it? It cant be! This is a really well-written chapter though, well done! Keep it up I can't wait to hear more!

sweets555 chapter 17 . 4/3/2007
i love the last sentence, it seemed to reinforce everything that happened in the chapter. great job!
VisualKeiXx chapter 17 . 4/3/2007
No! This is not the end..it can't be. Okay, so they have some problems that need to be resolved but they can get through them! ERgh!

Update soon.
sweets555 chapter 16 . 2/22/2007
oh...poor keira. loved it!
Magickal Faerie chapter 16 . 2/22/2007
Aw I feel sorry for Keira. She's in a really confused stage of her life. Okay, she found a new date for the prom, and he decided to kiss her. too bad Gordon saw but he wasnt too shook up by it. I can understand why Keira feels jealous about that girl but I think that that's the only reason he's with her- because he got jealous of her and Jonah. Oh well, I hope they settle everything (but I always say that- I guess I'm that kind of person) :D

Keep it up it's getting better and better! Update soon!

VisualKeiXx chapter 16 . 2/21/2007
I'm pretty confused. What is Gordon doing with another girl when he clearly is still in love with Keira? Typical guy i suppose. It's so messed up, no matter how hard Keira tries to fix things nothing seems to give. *sigh* Looking forward to the next installment. You update pretty fast!
wecouldgoandget40s chapter 15 . 2/19/2007
hey poopiehater ...you just copied and pasted the same review i gave you to one of your own stories.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »