Reviews for All The Things We Could Do
xXReader.Desu.YoXx chapter 21 . 7/4/2008
I read your Author's Note && I'm sorry but, i Laughed.

This wasn't where it was supposed to go, well that happenes, I guess-when there's two character with strong personality and it gets out of control.

Although, this was more realistic, && rewrting-I can understand, but you can still try and keep writing on this verison. The outcome will be so much better. They can be together at all, ykno, these two have chemistry.

Olivia is this good/rich girl turn bad. That chapter kept reminding me of the movie, The Notebook.

Still, hope you think about it. I really loved this story, these two are strong. If they want it- they'll work for it. It's how they are.
xXReader.Desu.YoXx chapter 15 . 7/4/2008
This would be cruel, but after that part ways in Statler's room, you could have gone to the future setting && made Liv&Chris married. But unhappily, and tada-Hastings shows up.

Hahaha, i was just thinking-major soap opera moment.

Still, this story reminds me of AMERICAN PIE BAND CAMP.

Stifler-Statler
Veronica Kimble chapter 21 . 6/7/2008
aw. i really liked this story! as in, ALOT! but i guess if your writing it, the second version would be awesome too ] (yes, i'm sucking up) lol. well, i still hope that while ur rewriting the plot and everything, you'll give this story a second thought.

i dont know how you wanted it to end, but i really want olivia and stat to be together in the end, and couples always have fights, break up, and after a period of time, get back together or smthing.

so good luck on rewriting, but dont give up on this plot! i really love it!

Veronica Kimble chapter 17 . 6/7/2008
aw. stat's so sweet now...sort of. i cant beleive everyone made it such a big deal. cant wait to read the rest!

Veronica Kimble chapter 14 . 6/6/2008
wow. so much happened. stat kissed her and chris asked her out! (and btw. i have all of harry potter. it really IS awesome!)

Veronica Kimble chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
ha. its really good. she's finally loosening up! cant wait to read the rest later!

Veronica Kimble chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
wow. its really good. i thought he was supposed to be a bad boy and everything though. i cant wait to read the rest!

I Murder on Impulse chapter 21 . 4/27/2008
MORE HAHA PLZ!

lOVE THIS STORY
Regin chapter 21 . 4/14/2008
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Fallen-Agent chapter 21 . 4/1/2008
Cant wait for the re-write, even though it doesnt need one. But still cant wait.
Incurable Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
To answer your question, yes, she's a very believable character. I can relate to her anxiety in going to the football field past curfew because, well, I'm just as uptight. I'm probably not as blind as her when it comes to my personality, but I can definitely see myself getting offended if somebody else (especially my friends and a random person, even, since random people tend to tell the truth more often than the people close to you) pointed out that I was like that. It's not pretty, especially in today's society where you have to loosen up to fit in.

Anyways, I'm rambling here. My point is that I can relate, meaning that you've captured the feelings of a real person in a written character, which is rarely done anymore. I haven't read the rest of the chapters, but after this one, I have every intention of doing so (just that I have to get back to my homework - yikes, I sound like Olivia already).

It's such a well-written story. Please keep writing! )
Sally Can Wait chapter 21 . 3/24/2008
1) IF YOU CHANGE THE TITLE I WILL DROP KICK YOU.

2) I can't believe you just stopped there, you fartknocker. I thought the story was going very well. I mean, so what if it didn't have a happy ending? You wrote it so well, and you could totally end it to make it prove a POINT. A GOOD point. Re-read it so you see what I'm talking about, and remember that the best endings are not good or bad, they are satisfying.

3) Ugh.

4) I still love this story.

5) Did I mention that you are a fartknocker?

*sigh* Well, I will definitley read whatever else you post. But the title is, initially, what made me read the story. Just fyi.

xD Kbye.
Stahlut chapter 21 . 3/15/2008
I really like this story, and if the rewrite is better, then I guess i'll probably like htta more. And I cant wait to read it.
righthere431 chapter 21 . 3/5/2008
oh theyre gonna break up eh?
righthere431 chapter 20 . 3/5/2008
hm i hope things get better with statler and liv
365 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »