Reviews for All The Things We Could Do
ind-fam chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
you have to update it fast.

Keep writing...
Ydnas5 chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
Ah, those fateful words, "Prove it." I really like this story, each of your characters are extremely distinct. Looking forward to seeing where you go from here! Update when you can,

Peace Out and all that Jazz!
jinx89 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
hi! im a new reader. well, so far this is good. it's a pretty relaxed story. i like that. i like the characters. their personalities (especially Olivia's) are very well explained in this first chapter. i don't know if that makes sense but that's my review for u. keep it up!
Swan Queen chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
O. Me like it. Me thinks she is uptight, too. Just in case she was wondering. And yes, I think her character is believable. Actually, I KNOW her character is believable. I'm kind of like that - OCD and all. Like, for example, I alphabetize EVERYTHING. All the hangers in my closet have to be the same color and facing the same way. I color coordinate EVERYTHING, along with the alphabetizing thing. My peas can't touch the mashed potatoes. Hehe. Things like that. Anyway...I know other people like that, so...you're not going out of whack with Olivia or anything. UPDATE soon. I bet she gets a tattoo or something. Hehe. Whatever. I shut up now.
ANS chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
this looks like it's gonna be intresting, update more chapters, and you'll get tonz of reviews. update soon
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25