Reviews for Atelophobia
S0ulSearching chapter 6 . 2/4/2007
Hey there...I'm truly sorry it's been so long .

Anyway, this was amazing. I'm almost nervous to write a review, because I'm not sure I could capture quite how this made me feel. It seemed that every paragraph would send new emotions flying though my head. This was extremely affective, keep it up _

-pammy-
R. Louise chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Well, I've read this multiple times, and I've come to the conclusion that this is a strance piece.

Which is probably why I like it so much.
boy that you loved chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I am instantly reminded of Pride, or rather the Pride scene from se7en. I must apologise as usual for any mis interpretation of my words or true feelings, but you have an uncanny ability to speak volumes to my mind through your work. The imagery drips off the age here, i think any other way of it becoming tangible would be an insult to both the characters and yourself.

I enjoyed this very much.

'aptmyn, aptmyd, aptmyae, batditwwshfh'
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Oh, God, that is perfect. I LOVE drabbles/short fiction pieces. They're just so succinct and you can say so much in just a few words. Plus they take no time at all to read. :D Anyway, this is painful to read, especially her snapping her fingers back into place. I just love this scene you've given here. It's wonderful. I am going to guess that the rest of the pieces are as good as this one and put this on my favorites. Keep writing! :)
lackluster chapter 6 . 1/20/2007
this is my favorite chapter. just that "You are perfect" at the end captures everything.

great work.
lackluster chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
it gets longer and longer. like summer days. it's frightening, in such an interesting way, this image you're depicting. "I gave you my perfection and now you are dying with it. I was dying with it, art and beauty. Have you not noticed the way my bones appeared on you since that night? Your muscles have disappeared with hollow bones. Art is so painful, I gave you art to let you know the pain I felt."
lackluster chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
you make her out to be quite interesting, and like she'd fade any second. i don't know what i'm saying.

"he would press her fingers to his ribs as he would play music with her collarbones." i love that. skinny child. heh.
lackluster chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
gushing. the last line is marvelous.

gum balls. hm. i prefer jawbreakers.

anyways, gorgeous imagery and interesting style you're taking on. it works well.
poet tree chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
This works wonderfully in my mind. I don't know what it is but there is something about it that smacks my mind, especially the first lines.
having reached closure chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
yea. okay. let me think.

yea okay nothing is coming. give me another second.

nope, im pretty much speechless (yea, first time, right?)

i cant really say, but this is one thing i wont forget. amazing.
EnigmaticArsenic chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
wow. is this really you? it's distinctly different from much of your other pieces, though that might be because it's a longer story than the regular. oh, but oh so beautiful. actually, i find it almost reminiscent in sentiment to another favorite piece "stitches of you" in that you don't know whether to smile or cry at the end because it's so bittersweet- argh, but i am so lame, lol.

still, no need for atelophobia- this is perfect.
she's not breathing chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
just so beautiful.

-kait
mmmmmmmm chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
this is an intimidating thing to try and review, because it is just so unrelentingly amazing. i can't pick a favorite line, because they're all beautiful. there were some truly unusual and absolutely gorgeous observations here, some about little things we don't take time to notice.

it's a pretty story and a sad one.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2