Reviews for Waiting for Love
Nancy Mae chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I can somewhat relate to this. Good job. Keep it up.

~KML92
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
the rhythm was flawless, the poem heartbreaking. the rhymes didn't seem forced because of the shortness of the lines. it seemed genuinely. beautifully written. the only thing i can think of to criticise would be the double spacing. if you click shft enter while spacing the lines, it should get rid of that for you.

good work.

ps. here with the review marathon. check the link on my profile if you're interested.
im.a.werewolf.rawr chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
aww... that's so sad. Beautifully written. And it rhymes too! nice work!
Blissfully Sarcastic chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Good piece. I liked it.

Some of the rhyming seemed a little forced, /but/-overall-it was a good read.
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Sweet poem.

~Twilight Starr~
Sir Scott chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
That's so sad to be alone on a rainy day. Good poem though.

~SirScott
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
So sad yet elgantly abstract. You never fail to capture me with your very beautiful yet tragic images. I'm going to add this to my faves. Well done...

-C.N
CandleQueen chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Sounds like one of my freinds. I think you did a good job in capturing the emotion.

-Ramen
SpeedingCars8 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
aw i liked this one a lot. i love the structure of your poetry. and you're rhyming doesn't ruin the writing either. it flows nicely and doesn't make it sound sort of cheesy. great work!
RaindropsOnBlackRoses chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Now that I've mainly been into writing poems that don't rhyme, I find ones that do rhyme almost cheesy. I just mean that sometimes when people rhyme, they make it sound like they're only rhyming because they have to.

But you made this rhyme and still sound sad and not cheesy at all.

I really liked it!
Methuselah Renard chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Very simple, yet very moody. Good effect. This looks similar to what too many unfortunate kids must go through, suffering home alone while parents work endless hours.
sarah aka silently watching chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
aw...sad
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
So emotional, so powerful. Another poem that I'll remember for long. It was hard to read it, since it was so sad, but it was really beautiful.

This'll go in my favorites, so much emotion.

The Reverse Edge Blade
keringo chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
great job once again. full of emotions. really nice.
socks-lost chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Well writen, nothing seems forced. good job keep up the good work!