Reviews for Allison Wonderland
lysstrange chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
I don't know how this story is going to end, but it is interesting.

I don't like the characters Jeremy and Zoey, though. They may be good at heart, but they are such bad influences on Allison. They know what they do is bad, yet they drag her into it. I hope in the end everyone sobers up and learns how to cope in healthy ways...haha

Good job.
LadyLuly chapter 37 . 8/22/2011
This book is worth so much more than 99 cents. I read it straight through in one sitting on WEbook (should have won)... anyway, I'm glad to see it's at least being sold in some aspect.

I love the cover picture on amazon.

Anyway, thanks for sharing Allison! Sorry I can't offer some actual substantial feedback.

~Juliette
Kefrith chapter 37 . 7/6/2011
I just wanted to tell you that I read this story years ago when it was first completed, and it still comes back to haunt me. However, when I say "haunt," I mean it in the best possible way. Very rarely has any work of art or literature moved me the way that this story has. In fact, in terms of success, I put this story right up there with Philip Pullman's "The Golden Compass" and its sequels. If you are ever given another chance to publish this masterpiece, I urge you to do so!

Fondly,

Kevin F. Smith
Amanda chapter 27 . 6/7/2011
When I first started reading I kept thinking, "this is way too good to be fiction, this chick must be writing about her own experiences," after reading your AN on the last chapter I see this isn't so.

You have quite the gift for writing. This isn't just an emo kid story, it's real, and the pain, and the hurt, the drugs and sex, and teenage vibe is all raw and so authentic.

I congratulate you!

I really enjoyed reading this and hope that you continue to publish pieces like this.

Cheers!
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
Jesus Christ, this story's gonna send me into a fucking relapse.
witeaya chapter 27 . 11/22/2010
a beautifully written story.

even with all the teenage angst.

i love how jeremy love her enough not to kill her. but it's still sad how depressed they were.

if only they looked for help. or see at least for one moment that the world also has some good in it.
jessie chapter 37 . 11/9/2010
this story was amazing
Snow White's Dream chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Wow, I only finished the first two chapter but I REALLY wanna know what happens next!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I read this story a really, really long time ago on FP and fell in love with it... Then I was browing Amazon today and remembered you were trying to get it published. I searched for it and there it was! I was so excited.

I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS for being published and thank you for getting this story out there, it's one that every teenager needs to read. :)
emz chapter 26 . 9/20/2010
I'm so glad I came across this story. it's so beautiful. this story definitely got to me and had me crying. I really hope this will hit the stores some day. I'll definitely buy it.
Damned to heaven chapter 26 . 8/28/2010
I'm really glad I stumbled across this story. It was eerily beautiful.

From nobody to somebody, I like to think he loved her far too much to kill her.

One day I hope to see this hitting the stores. I'll definitely buy it.

Keep writing. :)
JoeyAnna chapter 27 . 6/30/2010
I feel a certain connection to this novel. You wrote it so well and its just the best heart felt story I have ever read. I DO NOT cry during books or movies and this story made me cry. I had tears running down my face and everything. I just wanted u to know that your story really GOT to me. Everyone feels that way some time in their life to some degree. I just thought I'd tell you that. Wow I don't think I've cried during a book for three years. Thank you for writing this story.
PyroTech chapter 37 . 6/18/2010
I don't have a kindle or iPhone sadly, but I'd totally be willing to leave you a review
breatheyou7 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This is rather good. Makes me wanna light a cigg though.

Moving on to next chapter now.
PyroTech chapter 30 . 6/11/2010
I shall go read more of your stuff. So far, I'm convinced your among my favorite authors, published or not.
635 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »