Reviews for Allison Wonderland
Nameless Shana chapter 37 . 11/27/2009
aw, it's being taken down?

Hopes it get published so I can actually have the real book and read it whenever I can. ..

May you send it as an email so I can show it to my other friends this awesome story.
Nameless Shana chapter 26 . 11/27/2009
wow ally really changed from the beginning of the story. she's truely strong
Nameless Shana chapter 25 . 11/27/2009
aw...Hopes ally get's out of depression soon.
Nameless Shana chapter 24 . 11/27/2009
wait, who was suppose to aim at ally?
Nameless Shana chapter 23 . 11/27/2009
ironic huh? the person who taught you to live taught you to die
Nameless Shana chapter 22 . 11/27/2009
It seems that Allison is falling into the range of an abusive relationship. Maybe the outside rings of it since Jemery haven't done much yet. Just the overprotective part.
Nameless Shana chapter 21 . 11/27/2009
what? I didn't expect that
Nameless Shana chapter 18 . 11/27/2009
so many questions. T.T

Does Jermey have more secrets? Is Allison really pregent?
Nameless Shana chapter 17 . 11/27/2009
Hmm..could ashely had some secret that know one knows? and that be the reason why she sucide.
Nameless Shana chapter 16 . 11/27/2009
OMg I couldn't stop reading till now. Ally is definatly pregenet.
andthenistartedreading chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I like it! Seems depressing, but it's pretty good.
Devilish Kisses chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
So, it seems as if Allison's kind of a loner. This could get interesting!
Heart Break Kid Stefan Tull chapter 27 . 11/2/2009
this story is one of my favorite of all times.

there were times i felt hot even with a fan on me.

the tension and mystery in this story is what inspired me to start writing fiction ...stories. I will never forget this story as long as i live...at least i hope so
Devilish Kisses chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Ok, so, I came across this story a couple of months ago and only just returned to it now and started reading it. I'll tell you now that I love cliches and even if this doesn't end up being a cliche, I'll still probably love it. When it comes to stories n here, I'm not that hard to please. I have 2 stories up myself that don't have a ton of reviews. I'm not asking you to review them, but you're welcome to give me some constructive criticism when you have time.
Welcome To My Mad World chapter 26 . 11/1/2009
Ohmygod... Ohmygod... Ohmygod... I am crying my eyes out right now. My first boyfriend, which I only liked-not loved- was emo. He didn't commit suicide or anything because he knew I wouldn't be able to take it all in. Here's the problem: he was eight years older than me. I broke up with him because it was so wrong and gros. But, he recovered and I talked to him the other day after a few years. But, this story reminded me of him and how afraid I was he was going to die. And I'm afraid to be near the guy I currently like. Dx!

I loved this story and was hooked to it the whole day. I woke up at 5:30am and I just finished it now at 6:40pm. I. LOVED. IT! This story teaches you how to get over your emotional problems-minus the killing part-and deal with other problems in life.
635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »