Reviews for Confession
paraNormal chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
wow.

I loved the style of the beginning of this piece, how you can understand the story despite only hearing one side.
mate.feed.kill.repeat chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I. Love. This.

This was pretty sweet... Stark raving mad, I might add.

-stixerz-

[[*add to faves*]]
Distant Dreams chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I liked it. It's not always things end with a happily-ever after, sometimes they doin't and you portrayed it well.
Mysterious Rain Sapphire chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Oh, that was good! I liked it very much, down to my faves! How interesting, I can already picture a woman in a straightjacket doing that. ;)

-Rain-
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I love the chaotic writing style. It's very fun to read. Nicely done!
Scared-stiff chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Beautiful captured perfectly lol me liked it.
Ashton chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Great twist at the end! you might want to introduce more of a setting during the security-guard part, some imagery, instead of just the dialogue back and forth, because then it sort of blends with her mad ravings, making the transition awkward.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Wait...what do you mean everything comes full circle? Bob killed her? Wow. Actually, to be honest, I like your story. Just a little hard to grasp the ending. Look forward to your updates or other stories!
ohboypizza chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I thought it was good, maddeningly so. Different- in a good, creepy, "i dont even remember stabbing people to death" good.
notestogrey chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
interesting delve into the mind of madness...although she seems a little bit too calm for someone who is psychotic...her mind was too focused...

it was great nontheless )