Reviews for Throw the Dice
Jane chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
As always, you deliver and you deliver in such an awesome way. Please don't take offense from me not reviewing last time. I was not aware that yu updated last time thus I didn't have the chance to review. If I have known you updated I will surely review right on the dot. I think you last chapter is phenomenal. Very intense - I am quite confuse on the last bit part (who has the red hair and all) but when I read this chapter I think I kind of understand. I especially like this part - I like that you actually put Dev into the picture again albeit indirectly - I always ahve this butterfly romance in my stomach whenever I think of Dev and Rea. By the way what's Rea full name? What does it mean - did I miss something - jsut curious because of how you mention Rea doesn't want to reveal herself to Albuin. Speaking of Albuin - I think he's character is getting more and more inetrsting. Is he gonna break the Dev-Rea tandem. Also I like Art's bit of funny comment about Rea nad those who crush on her. Last bit again of this chapter is a cliffhanger. I can't wait for more! By the way good job finishing your semester. I hope everything works well with you writing your thesis. Heheh I admire you of taking LAtin! Wow!
Keenon chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
Why'd she choose to stay?

Great chapter, update soon
Essie chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
OK, I read and didn't review ... T_T. So don't get disheartened by the amount of reviews! I think your story is awesome but I didn't have anything constructive to say except "it's good and post more" which is pretty useless for you.

Love the interaction with the Albuin. I think he will be one of my fave characters which is surprising because I was expecting to be all "Go Dev, Die Albuin" but no, the Albuin has charm.
sousie chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
“Oh my,” Art said from where she was peeking around my legs, “just like home.”

just what type of home do they have
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
aw this is a GREAT story- the action, the intrigue, the development, etc.,etc., and it deserves so many more reviews but FP readers are often silly girls looking for stupid, cliched romances..and that's why certain stories have like a million reviews ( when they are clearly not well written) and stories of this calibar don't have nearly enough reviews. Don't let this deter you! This story is WONDERFUL and please continue updating! I can't wait to see what happens. I have a feeling something is going to happen with Albuin and Ri...but she HAS to go back to Dev! I hope it's a one-sided romance only( if it occurs)...how juicy and fun will that be? Especially when Dev comes back and gets super jealous! HAHAHAH okay please update!
FanDanny chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
Meh I was close but no cigar hahaha.

I do have a quick question though, at the end where it says "And all I saw were red hair and green eyes." is she talking about herself?

Thanks for updating!
sousie chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
no!you had to stop in the best part

ahh! can't wait to read the rest
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!

I really enjoyed your previous story but it took me perhaps a few chapters to really get into it and appreciate it..this one swallowed me in from the beginning. I really think it is because this story has a much more mature sound and much, much mroe substance- there's a lot of action and other things going on and her romance complements all this..it can get a bit redundant and boring to read a story( like the 920384023948302 on FP) on just the relationship between a boy and a girl...also, the characters older ages are another appeal factor :)

Ovarall, I definitely think if you can update this regularly and quicklier, you will be able to get a good amount of reviews for this story. You've already built up a fan base with your previous story but, like many authors, it won't last if you don't keep up with the story.

Great story and keep it up!
Elegantly Lovelyy chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
update asap
lizabeth chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Hi. Just come across your story and I am hooked. I love your character Dev here. I hope you'll update soon because I can't wait what will happen next to Rea
Jane chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
I finally have the time to browse fictionpress again and lo and behold I found you have updated. And I truly appreaciate you quick update! All I can say is that the plot thickens! I definitely want to know who is Albuin? Oh my and what role is he going to play in Rea's life. I like Art here - she gives a lot of character for this story and also some of Rea's comment especially with the panther-boy keeps a smile on my face. Well, I am not really hoping for Dev to rescue Rea but I totally love it when he showed so much concern! Oh loving this fiction! Can't wait for more!
FanDanny chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
O_O! I was not expecting that at all. I absolutely love this new chapter, and even though I know you won't answer, I want to make a few guesses on why her life is going to change forever.

1) ((The least likely of my choices lol)) She starts to fall for Anduin?

2) She recognizes him/He is friends with her or a family member.

That's all I got so far but I am dying to know the truth haha

~Stephanie

PS.

If you ever just want to rant or you wanna talk sometime I have Yahoo, AIM and MSN. _
sousie chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
awsome!update soon
soulful butterfly chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
This story is so amazing! i adore it! please write more! i'm hooked!
Not Dead Fred chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
Okay. Firstly, in many cases, the errors you make are small. But they are nevertheless, annoying. It seems as though you are spelling phonetically, which means you spell the way things sound to you. Also, when you are writing your sentances, they often become mixed up. It is usually just that the words are in an order that is unappealing and disoriented. THis can be fixed by an extremely observant beta. I recommend you find one to improve the quality of your work. Now keep in mind this is simply constructive criticism, not flames, and I am simply attempting to assist you.

~NDF~