Reviews for Throw the Dice
MeMe chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
He's her brother!

I figured it out last chapter, but the red hair just proves it
MeMe chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I love it!

This sounds amazing so far... it is a bit creepy that they are sort of brother and sister, they're not, but they share parents and that's a bit strange...
violet-eyez chapter 17 . 9/14/2010
great chapter can't wait for the next one
FanDanny chapter 17 . 9/10/2010
So I'm not sure if you remember me but this is FanDanny! A loyal reader from way back when haha I just got back to a permanent internet source since I've started school again and I got a chance to re-read from chapter one up to the most recent chapter and I can honestly say that I love this story just as much as the first time through
Reverie-enchantee chapter 17 . 8/20/2010
Hi _

I was waiting and waiting and waiting for this chapter, I missed the update so long ago it seems. I know enfin and this is not answering my questions ! not yet at least _ I am happy one issue seems to be fixed between them. The "maybe" part at the end was kind of funny, I could picture myself doing the same thing and coming to the same conclusion _ So, how is it possible that the father could intervene if they cannot get in touch with anyone ? Maybe Albuin, but Dev is the killer, will deal with Michael and save them ? by sacrifying himself ? May be ?

I hope you will update sometime soon. I was very happy to read that chapter.
WaitingPrincess chapter 17 . 8/9/2010
Wow. I don't normally read fantasy stories, but your story just captivates me. There aren't really words to describe how addicted I am to this story and of course I have fallen in love hate relationship with Dev. Your characters are amazing as well as the plot. I'm eagerly awaiting your next chapter!
mintmint chapter 17 . 7/10/2010
come back soon please~ :]
springdaisy chapter 17 . 5/20/2010
Your stories are amazing; I was hooked after reading Melody of love! Can't wait for the updates.
Skye Bubble chapter 17 . 5/4/2010
I love your stories. Please update faster. :)
ILveJcb chapter 17 . 4/7/2010
Oh...My...Gawsh! ]

That story is one helluva story mann!

I absolutely love it! Gosh, how awesome could your imagination be?

This story is one of my favorites on FP! I love the plot, it's just so...beautifully written!

I love the fact that they both love each other and have done even before the blood transplant 'thing' but both think that the other forced themselves. Dev... he's one cool guy! I love his character, although at points I felt like strangling him, he's just my type of guy! So arrogant and cute at the same time.

My question is, how come they actually ever slept together in the first place? I mean they both think the other wouldn't've loved them if the situation was otherwise, so why sleep together with your bestfriend?

I think Max/Albuin is another great character. He's just so sweet!

Anyway, I'm sorry for a long review, but i just had to spill my excitement out, y'know?

Please upload soon!

Thanks
o chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I love your story.

The originality, the characters...

But even though you make us understand why Rea keeps forgiving Dev, it doesnt make what he does more acceptable, in my opinion (though I can see the logic after chapter 16). I like that she is finally speaking up about it, and like the closet romantic I am, I am rooting for the two of them to be together and finally have babies.

BUT... could you please make it hard for Dev? Put in something so he can get jealous and not just take her for granted? That even though she is bound to him, something could happen?
Sure as the Dawn chapter 17 . 3/18/2010
this story just keeps getting better and better :)
MuseofMagic chapter 17 . 3/18/2010
Another fantastic chapter! Just what I needed after a semi-disastrous "vacation". All the beating around the bush with Dev and Rea and all is frustrating though. I know it's necessary, but still frustrating.

Anyway, good luck with your thesis and hopefully you'll be able to update again soon!

~ Caiti
cmc21 chapter 17 . 3/17/2010
I just read this whole story in one sitting, and I need more! You're a great writer, I love the complexity of your characters. Update soon!
The Listening Pen chapter 17 . 3/15/2010
This story is amazing. I absolutely love it. I really hope you keep writing it and finish it. I just found it tonight and read it all the way through, I was hooked. I can't wait to see what happens, but of course I want Dev and Rea to be together and have children, cause I'm a sap like that :)And I love where it is going with Dev finally letting her in. So keep up the good work. It's completely wonderful.
183 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »