Reviews for Throw the Dice
cu-12 chapter 17 . 3/15/2010
I don't know if I've ever reviewed for you before, but I love your stories and I'm trying to be better about voicing that. I'm so excited you updated! And I'm so glad that Rea finally spoke up and stood up for herself against Dev. I get that she loves him and he her, but it's nice for him to know that he can't take advantage of that. I know he redeemed himself a bit in the last chapter, but I feel like Rea redeemed herself a bit in this one. Great work! Good luck with your thesis! (I actually need to study for midterms as well, but I couldn't resist)
jmn23 chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
Hello,

Just dropping by to say that I've missed this story already. It's been more than a month since you last updated. Hope everything is fine with you. But just in case, hopefully you'll get inspired and update soon. I can't wait to see how Dev and Rea's story will develop now after the incident with Rea. Will Dev change and try to win Rea's heart? I would love to see more of jealous Dev too. What will happen to Albiun and his love interest. THere's so much more stuff going on in this story and I would really really love it if you could get a chance and update it soon.

Thanks!
cc.coy chapter 16 . 2/28/2010
Thank you for the insight into your characters in this chapter...

but...

now you have to write another one!

please.
Sure as the Dawn chapter 16 . 2/17/2010
I'm really loving this story :D
aureliasilver chapter 16 . 1/26/2010
I love Rea. I love Dev...and hate him too. Oh so confusing. But it's a relief to see that Rea's waking up. I wonder if she caught anything from the male bonding conversation...and also what was going on in her mind/spirit while she was out.
shizuka-aoitori chapter 16 . 1/25/2010
Wow! your characterization is fabulous- most of the time authors just make their characters do what they want to fit a story line but yours stay true to the nature you gave them all the way throughout, while the plot line stays unstilted and seem-less... it's very impressive and a skill that i wish i possessed :/ but alas not all are given so great a gift.

Also, you have managed to stay clear of explanation mode... you give enough details so that we all aren't completely lost in this 'world' you've created but you don't spend entire paragraphs in boring and plotless explanations... it takes a good author to weave the facts and figures of their world into their story without leaving readers confused or bored, and you my friend are a good author

I've greatly enjoyed this story and look forward to its' completion
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 16 . 1/23/2010
Wow! I wasn't expecting that!

I'm glad we all finally know twhat was going on with Dev and why he thought he was a monster.

Albuin is right, though. Sure, the Fates told him he was a monster, but he could have changed. Instead, he lived up to the name. I don't think he actually gets that the Fates don't control his life, he does.

~Mo~
aRUShtotheheadlikebRainFReeeze chapter 16 . 1/23/2010
yay! I just reread the whole story. This is one of my fav's!
deshaunwalker chapter 16 . 1/20/2010
Loved the chapter. Dev's POV was good.
Kazza Moonshadow chapter 16 . 1/18/2010
Dev, you fool -.-

At least we know for sure now that he loves her. That makes me feel better *nods* And it's good that they don't seem to hate each other anymore -
gorgeous806 chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
I find it funny that the very very very best stories on here never seem to get as many reviews as they deserve! Yours is definitely one of the best stories I've ever read on here! It's well written and well thought out and original and so intriguing and definitely one of my favorites! I just discovered it but I feel like I have such a personal connection with the characters. I'm totally dying to know what happens next! Please update as fast as you can! I'll be waiting here in anxious agony...and don't stop writing! You have amazing talent. ]
D-Mish chapter 16 . 1/18/2010
Hahahaha god half of this did NOT even make sense but I love it. A lot of things make a whole lot more sense. Glad you let Rea live :)
to fall or to jump chapter 16 . 1/17/2010
I loved this chapter! Dev's view really puts things in perspective! And I'm starting to understand why he's such an ass to her even if it's still not right. It was kinda sweet that he wanted he to love him for him and not "make" herself fall in love with him. And Yes! I totally wanted to cheer when Albuin yelled at him! He deserves it! He has major issues and I hope he gets over it! Are they going to be friends now?
Witchy Mage chapter 16 . 1/17/2010
I have found myself really enjoying my time reading this story.

I really liked the characters. The way you tell the story is quite amazing at keeping me interested and wanting more.

There were quite a few grammatical and spelling errors, enough to be irritating. However, due to such a captivating storyline, I was able to stomach them and move on. It would be nice if you did get a chance to edit the story so that the errors are corrected.

Thank you for sharing your story! I look forward to reading more.
jmn23 chapter 16 . 1/17/2010
Oh an update! Yipe... and you didn't kill Rea - yippe...

I think this is one of my favorite chapter so far. It is so refreshing and revealing (in literal sense). And finally we go the chance to see the working's of Dev's mind. I have this deep feeling that the reason that Dev didn't reveal Albuin's true identity to Rea is because he is jealous. I love it. I can feel for Dev and I guess he's really afraid that once Rea discovered Albuin true identity, the destiny written for Rea and Albuin came true. Oh it just clicked to me right now - you know Rea's flashback in the last chapter wherein Rea and Dev were young and then Dev said he can now be Rea's brother. Wonder how Dev and Rea's relationship will develop now. Oh... but hopefully don't make it too easy for Dev. Ah... I feel like everything you've written has mystery and it just flows so well. Just wonderful.

By the way I don't like the Mashos guy - there is something odd about him.

Also, can you please explain a little bit what is a wildcard means? Does it means that a wildcard doesn't have anyone destined for them? I know you explained it a little bit from previous cpater but I am confused.

I think there are more stuff to be revealed in this story and I think you could even play it more wonderfully. So hopefully, you'll keep writing this wonderful fic. The touch of romance and supernatural is jsut right combination which makes it super awesome!

Can't wait for more...

PS. would also love to see a groveling Dev.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »