Reviews for Throw the Dice
WriterGurl123 chapter 16 . 1/17/2010
I just started reading the story and I have to say that this is one if the best stories I have ever read! With each chapter I am on edge, I can't wait to read the next section. You, my friend are an extremely talanted writer and I hope you go far with your skill in life. I could really go on and on with the things that make this story absolutely amazing, but I would seriously be here for hours just talking about the plot, the characters, the suspense, the imagery, all of it. Again, please continue!
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 16 . 1/17/2010
I love Dev.

That's all I need to say.
Reverie-enchantee chapter 16 . 1/17/2010
wouah, the last chapter left me with the same feeling I had when Dancer in the Dark ended with the death of Bjork. I just couldn't believe it! and I couldn't write a review. I am relieved though to read he succeeded in bringing her back and hearing the explanation. Would it be possible that, because Dev is not her mate chosen by the Fates, she keeps losing her babies? That would be a logical explanation which means that she may end with Albuin for the destiny to be fulfilled even though she became a wildchart? I don't like the thought of it. Would it be possible too that she heard everything so she may understand now why he acted this way towards her? but now I am worried about that magician. I foresee tricks and even more danger. Twisted dice these dice!

Have a wonderful week _

RĂªverie
runwayx23 chapter 16 . 1/17/2010
I love this story.

There's so much more to every character than meets the eye.

Aww, poor, misguided Dev! And poor Rea! I hope things work out for them eventually.

Hahahaha, I died laughing about Albuin and his "less than sisterly" feelings for Rea. That's embarrassing.

I like how the plot's developing (and the characters), and how everything just ties together. I'm still confused about some things, but I feel like they'll be clearer as the story continues.

Hm, wonder when Mia will reappear...
MuseofMagic chapter 16 . 1/17/2010
-wipes away a small tear and sniffles- I wasn't crying! Shush!

Umm so amazing chapter, answered a LOT of my questions... and you say Dev and Rea perceive things differently, but I think in a way they actually views things quite similarly. I mean Dev believes Rea is forced to love him and Rea thinks the same about Dev. Personally I agree with Albuin/Max. I think Dev needs to get over himself, stop being a douche, and run with what he's got whether she was really 'forced' to love him or not she does so he needs to stop being a baby.

Anyway - update soon!

deshaunwalker chapter 15 . 1/8/2010
Awesome chapter! Cliff hanger kinda sucked though... I hope you get a chance to update soon!
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 15 . 1/6/2010
No! You can't be done yet!

I hate endings where the characters die :(

~Mo~
jmn23 chapter 15 . 1/6/2010
Happy New Year!

So happy that you updated. But oh. you left it hanging. Is Rea okay? I have to know... oh... You have to update soon - pretty please. Please don't let it hang.

Anyhow, I have so many questions about this.. Who is the red hair green eyes boy - is it Rea's and Dev's son? Also, the part with Dev's flashback - why are they calling Dev monster? Is that right? Why didn't Dev tell Rea the truth about MAx/Albuin? Is it because he was jealous of Max/Albiun. Oh too many questions. Can't wait for the next installment.

Thanks again for the update and no worries I won't kill you (yet... smiles). You have to update first - hehehe...
to fall or to jump chapter 15 . 1/5/2010
SHe got shot? By that guy? Is he magical too? or just human? Can she die from a gunshot? Cause if she can OH CRAP! It's ok Dev will save her! Right?
user chapter 15 . 1/5/2010
I think you should include a love interest for Rea to make Dev jealous...or to make her more of an empowered character (have her question her emotions for Dev maybe? feel love for another person). She's appears weak because she easily falls back into favour with Dev even though he's done horrible things to her. I find it very aggravating, you've created a sensible character but you've made her into a women who gives everything up and pines after a man that makes a mockery out of her. I know in the end he'll probably fix his ways and be with her, but in the mean time give her a male character that she can play with the appreciates her!

Otherwise your story is great! Very well written, good descriptions, interesting and well developed :)
MuseofMagic chapter 15 . 1/5/2010
... -stares at the lack of next chapter button-ness- Hmm... -sighs-

This chapter has me more in awe than the last, always a pleasure reading your work! I do hope you update soon because I'd like to see how Dev (who I really hate in an 'I love him' sort of way, or is that I really love him in an 'I hate him' sort of way? whatever...) reacts and well, I just have a lot of questions I want answered so yeah.

MuseofMagic chapter 14 . 1/5/2010
Ahahahahaha! I knew it! So excellent chapter, a little overwhelmed so lacking anything else to say, but yeah. Awesome! Now on to the next one!

undergroundlove chapter 15 . 1/4/2010
what did your roommate do to you?
Kazza Moonshadow chapter 15 . 1/4/2010
Oh, my...

I am saying, once again, poor, poor, Rea.

She's suffered a lot, hasn't she...? And Dev isn't much of a help, either. Boys.
caitlin chapter 15 . 1/4/2010
Oh No!

You better not be killing both of them, well I'm sure you're not... but still.

Yet another fantastically written chapter. Please keep it up, at least for me I'm hoping you're not close to wrapping up the entire thing.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »