Reviews for Orenji no Tsuki
InuOtaku34 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Oh...that was epic. XD

This is a good fic, and I like it. I think I'll read more of it. I like Yoshiro's character.

WEll I'll go read more and leave you an even longer review.

InuOtaku34
Halan Lore chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
-bows- I think that this is a good idea and story. I'd like to know more.
Vector Phantom chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
If you had ended with a cliffhanger, people would be angry and they'd feast upon turtlesoup, J/K I loved it, can't wait for more!
Vector Phantom chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Not your best work, but this was written long ago, but not bad either. (Its certainly better than my story.)

I hope you do decide to reVamp it...yeah, bad pun I know.

I'ver read what you can do and I love your recent work.
Lilypadcakes chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
yay! you updated x3 real nice! i wanna sword like that . silver.. xDD
Frore chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I actually see many stories like this. Tales that are bespangled with Japanese phrases that I have unfortunately learned through my anime loving friends (I hate that art style). I knew all of the words without the glossary, though it was a good idea for you to provide it.

This composition was very "Tell" instead of "Show." No metaphors, no similes, no rich, descriptive passages... Very point blank "He did this, she did that" material. While I am sure that it may be salvagable and am not going to declare you a bad writer, I recommend you start reading more.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
Oh yeah! Yoshiro's an official vampire slayer! Can't wait to see what's his adventure gonna be like!
Kagura615 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Yoshiro is a character I should expect from you. XP

I love his attitude. He's also not the typical vampire slayer, as you described. Rather than lashing out at the sight of any vampires, he'll allow a few moments to engage with them before determining if their death is really worth it or not, including their own attitude towards him as a sign of what to do (say, if he's ruthless and bloodthirsty he's probably a threat to society and it'd be best to rid him off the planet, rather than the vampire mentioned here who obviously acknowledges Yoshiro and so must have some qualities in him that are not yet rotting with evil-ness). Now you know I HAVE to love a guy like that instantly.

You /are/ planning on having more characters to occupy the spots of "main characters", aren't you? Since this is rated Romance along with Action and Adventure, I'm sure you'll have at least a couple pairings avaliable as the plot goes on...heehee.

All in all, this is an excellent start to a promising story! Surely to win the hearts of many. Update when it is convenient to you and do your best with the plot!
Lonely Moon chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Not bad. The main character has got some spunk. Overall I think it could go somewhere. Check up on it again in a while. Hope you update.
Shang chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Well, as I stated somewhere not far ago, I'm not a fan of samurai stories, but seems pretty good. I'm not too found of an over-mighty hero, so I hope Yoshiro won't prove to be a guy who can beat anyone with ease (basically, that's the worst thing that can be done in an action/adventure story).

Overall it starts off nicely, though there are two miss in my opinion. One isn't anything big, the other seems just out of place. The first one is that 'kuro', from what I know (though I'm not an expert) only means 'black' or 'dark'... from my info it has nothing to do with 'night' (at least not 'kuro' alone).

The second thing is the ending of the chapter: for Yoshiro, who dreams to become a vampire hunter, letting a bloodsucker that's right before him go just seems illogical to me. He wants to slay vampires, then why the hell does he let one, which he could kill easily, go? Doesn't make sense IMO.

Besides that the story is pretty good. I'll keep an eye out for the next chapter.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Yeah, I think this is one cool story. Wow, I like the premise. Though I don't know why everyone loves vampires (this is probably the tenth vampire story I've read in fictionpress and that's not including my own...) But I sure as hell look forward to looking to your next update! Ja ne! anatawa story daiski!
simplicity.beyond.imagination chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
What a story! I like the samurai theme with a vampire twist in it. Add new chapters ASAP! I can't wait for it!
Lilypadcakes chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Nice story! Please update soon! I wanna read more!