Reviews for Crashing Violently Against the Rocks
Seretei chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This was enjoyable, and I appreciated the allusion to The Metamorphosis. I would have liked a more definite ending, but the ending does suit the story.
Language Lover chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Although I would have liked to know the ending, this is a really good place to leave off if you want to leave your readers wondering about the story. It was really nice by the way and I really liked it. That sound effect was kind of funny. I don't really read comics or things that use such sound effects, so it was a bit of a surprise.
PQ chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I really liked this it was sweet I hope everything worked out for them in your mind...
Mr.Muvers chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
PLEASSE continue!
Sangre Azul chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I really loved this story. It was very teenage-ry and good perspective. Only I got a bit confused with where Luke's feelings for Richie came from? But aside from that twas great.
Insomiak chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Woo! Kingdom Hearts :D

Awesome fic. Loved how it didn't really solve the big problem! (hearts)
Lorenz S chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
"Honestly, (Luke), I've never met a guy who was so sure of what he wanted but so afraid to go after it as you." Damn! This hit me big time.

Don't worry about writing it over time in chunks, it's still logically written.

Although, I don't really believe that someone who's so drunk couldn't remember what had happened during the time he/she was drunk. I know a lot of people who get's so intoxicated -including me- yet can still remember what had happened. But then again, this is fiction.

Still, I'm putting this in my Fave List.
This Account is Abandoned chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
very well written!

I love the flashback-ness.

I would suggest that you change the story status to complete or put one-shot in the summary. Otherwise people might not read it because they think it's unfinished.
ct chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
what an aamzing story! Everything is about it is great! Please update soon!
calamity jane chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Awesome story you wrote here! I thought everything flowed pretty well, and I really like the way you write Luke and Richie. Your writing is very natural and loose (not stiff, know what I mean). Even tho this was a great ending, I'd still like to read more about these 2 as I'm left with so many unanswered questions. Because you asked, I only noticed a few typos. Hope you continue this story and if not I'll look forward to something new from you. :)
CreepSneakPounce chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
anywho, the story is actually quite good. the main character, being Luke, then posing his insecurities in something like a museum, I like that touch. I don't know if you should end it, coz the ending was more to the imagination of the reader.

oh, and by the way, the 2nd to the last scene at the good ending at KH2 involves an almost idylic scene to the last scene here.

it's when Sora and Riku defeat Xemnas and land into the darkness. They're on a beach full of dark rocks and waves at the sea, with Sora carrying Riku to the edge of the water.

anywho, it's alright, but it could use a little elaboration on Rebecca's part, other than her short moments. oh yeah, Alexis too, you didn't say where he is right now.