Reviews for Uncharmed
flyinghome chapter 48 . 3/6/2007
Your chapters always make me smile :D they're so fun! You should add a little fluff in though...lol.
Jayn chapter 48 . 3/6/2007
Oh, fun! I want to go skiing! Please update!
Jessica chapter 47 . 3/5/2007
I have said this before but I want to say it once more, your story is beautiful and I cant read it without a smile on my face. Keep up the great work.
In.the.Wardrobe chapter 47 . 3/5/2007
aw... finally! heh.
Zara chapter 47 . 3/5/2007
HURRAY! Thank you. I very much needed/wanted to read that.
flyinghome chapter 47 . 3/5/2007
Yay! Finaly! That was so cute :D
Rhymes Black chapter 47 . 3/5/2007
I have to say! I AM SO HAPPY! I've been reading this from chapter 1 and this made my day!
HumanInfiltrator chapter 47 . 3/5/2007
Yeay! Now we get to the interessting bits.
Jayn chapter 47 . 3/5/2007
New chapter! Sweet! I think Alex is so cute! Wish someone would do that for me. _ Please update!
soFresh'likepomegranate chapter 47 . 3/5/2007
ah I wanna just jump for joy, they're finally together! and Alex was so incredibly sweet for valentines day...if only most boys were like that, life would be perfectly amazing, like alex! :D Goodness, you just make him so fantastically lovable. I love love love.
jenjen-0 chapter 47 . 3/5/2007
aw that was so sweet!
Rosemary chapter 47 . 3/5/2007
WO HO! I don't think I could be any happier right now! I just woke up, and I thought to myself, please let Lauren have posted the chapter! YAY!
Julie AKA Hugo priestess chapter 46 . 3/5/2007
Muwahahahahahahahahahahaha you mentioned termites, that has made my day!
Jayn chapter 46 . 3/5/2007
*Happy sigh* Such a good story. Wish I could stay, bbut i've got to get to school. :( Please update soon!
SolisLuna chapter 45 . 3/3/2007
I was almost put off by the amount of chapters, but I really do like this story. Awesome job and I can't wait for ur next update.
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »