Reviews for Uncharmed
C.A. Sangster chapter 8 . 1/25/2007
Hey :)

Just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed your story, I hope you write more soon.
aferdeity chapter 7 . 1/25/2007
the man is funny I'll give him that... but he is mie! hah so there ELLA!
MoriMorte chapter 7 . 1/25/2007
i gues i'm like Ella and i really do like her name...

this is a really awsome story and it's more true to how vampires are. though i still love hellsing i wonder what Alexanders opinion on that show.

funny he's names after one of my favourite historic figures Alexander the Great though i also like William Wallace. lol sorry i can't keep my mouth shut.

anyways i like your style of writing it doesn't snag anywhere and it moves at the right pace.

i wish u luck on your writing!

A Dark White Rose
northernmoon chapter 7 . 1/25/2007
I love how fast you post...keeps me excited about the story.

This chapter was fun. I liked how you set the dynamic of A's friends. It might have been nice to have a little more insight to what Ella was thinking while all the banter was going on.

Still like how you are just feeding us a little bit of mystery at a time...
Jayn chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
YES! That guy totally got what he desearved! Please update soon! _
Rhymes Black chapter 7 . 1/24/2007
I'm still in love with this story.
Rhymes Black chapter 6 . 1/23/2007
Wow, random movies. That's great. I love it. Please keep going! And soon!
Rosemary Brett chapter 6 . 1/23/2007
WRITE MORE! NOW NOW NOW!
aferdeity chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
hehe alexander is scary
northernmoon chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
Oh...exciting!

I really like how you suprised me with this chapter. First of all, the whole apology business was sweet and then moving into the rescue & chase scene. I kinda liked the violence of it.

Once again I'm glad you aren't rushing...Ella seems pretty cautious about relationships...although she should be more cautious about going off with strange men at night! dumb girl!
angelus2040 chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
wow this i pretty good its a different idea on the whole vampire idea what with everyone making them evil and stuff I quite liked it please send me an email next time you update
Rhymes Black chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
You are amazing! I love this story so much. I can't wait to read more!
Julie AKA Hugo priestess chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
I HATE YOU! First of all I love ALEX! Second I was only going to read the first chapter due to massive amounts of HW but damnit I had to keep going only to have you leave it off like that! (You can't tell but I'm glaring and shaking my fist at you) WRITE MORE! oh PS I'll try too get that picture of Chance done for you sometime this week!
flyinghome chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
Great story! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Rhymes Black chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
Might as well just say, I love this story. Please write as much as possible, I can't get enough. And then of course I have a question: when are they going to get together! It's so much more fun to 'verbally spar' with someone when you're dating them.
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »