Reviews for Uncharmed
Tamza chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
YEAH BOY
Tamza chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
yo man this story is funny as lmao alex man is so cool
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 60 . 8/2/2008
cute ;) haha
sammie chapter 60 . 6/13/2008
I like it :)
Ravina chapter 60 . 6/3/2008
You have a very different writing style from what I'm used to reading, and I found it very refreshing!

It sounds like you did some research on mystical creatures, and I love how you managed to define and use their "abilities" in fight scenes and such.

Oh, and Eclipse was amazing - I used to have a black kitten, so it brought back fond memories.

Thanks for a great read!
Lady Katreina chapter 59 . 6/1/2008
If not the best, one of the best stories I have ever read. I should be sleepy and outrageously tired but I'm not. At all. And I am so sorry that I didn't review to every single chapter of Uncharmed, fortunately tomorrow er... today is the last day of school and nothing's going on- I think I might be daydreaming about how wonderful this story is. I love that Ella is an all around likable character- that her birthmark is either just a birthmark or it's never explained, that Alex is full of himself and full of Ella, that all of Ella's friends love her and that you made such and incredible story. Thank you SO much.
AMM3485 chapter 59 . 6/1/2008
I love this story! The characters are great and the plot didn't seem rushed or cliche! Incredible job.
sammie chapter 60 . 4/2/2008
depending on how old you are...make it have some lemons that would rock!
Estelin chapter 60 . 3/26/2008
thist was well done. keep up the good work and writing. i can not wait to read more of your writings.
thoughtsofwisdom chapter 60 . 3/24/2008
Ok this was very fast paced which was one of hte reasons I got so hooked, but i mostly just scanned the chapters reading the dialogue. For the most part it was good. but it got a little confusing cause at certain points you'd skip to other people and there'd be no indication, so doing a sort of line like:

o

would make it easier to understand. i am a little disappointed by the end however cause think there are a lot of loose ends to tie up, like the fact that I don't know how ella really feels about Alexander(thought its pretty obvious but she never said it)

Overall it was good and all your characters were lovable especially Alexander(though eclipse really grew on me) You could do so much more with this story though, so one day if you have the time i think you should explore the possibilities of giving it a more complex plot cause it's a great foundation with awesome charcters(Like Ella having such a profound influence could be cause she really isn't human at all, then there's eclipse and Jill couldbe someone else's mate cause she was so excited and then there's what happens now that Kale is gone, and Ella telling alexander that she loves him too, Jason finding his mate...so many things, but I did enjoy reading :)
thoughtsofwisdom chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
I feel a strange attachment to Alex(ander)
Moonlit Promise chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
Ooh, I wanna know what he did!
Moonlit Promise chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
Ooh, scary. And I wasn't expecting that werelion... Good thing he came though 'cause if not! Gasp! I don't even want to think of the possibilities!
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »