Reviews for Uncharmed
Moonlit Promise chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
They're such a cute couple but I don't have a very good mental picture of anyone. : [ I need better descriptions! Lol But other than that, this story rocks.
Moonlit Promise chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
Haha! I love that! "Yes, yes, I know. Terror of the night, evil that never dies, etc, etc..." LMAO! I love Ilana! She's funny. And I can't believe a vampire is afraid of Mascots. What a baby. Rofl. But he's still awesome, irrational fear or not. : D
Moonlit Promise chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Fangs go in, Fangs go out, Fangs go in, Fangs go out. Hehe. Cute.
Moonlit Promise chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Lol what a jerk. Sounds hot though. I like it. : D
Vampires Bane chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY. i read it in two days

I cant wait too read decharmed. Keep up the good work.
dArtagnanI chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
I've started reading it yesterday and "unfortunatelly" I am absolutely charmed by it. Character are lovely to work with. I'm off to continue reading. My respects to you.
RealityIsRealitive chapter 59 . 2/10/2008
I must say, I absolutely love this story. I couldn't stop reading it. (Well technically I had to...it was too long to read in one bout. That aside, I really couldn't stop reading it.) Everything was well written. The characters were beleivable (as much as supernaturals can be)and the story flowed well. The only constructive critiscism I have for you is that the stroy ended a bit abruptly. Then again, I can't wait to read the sequel.
mo chapter 59 . 1/14/2008
wow, great story. aprupt ending, but a realy good story.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 59 . 10/27/2007
I liked this story. It had good characters, good plot, and good interactions. There were slight problems, such as sometimes the chapters were almost nothing but one-line conversations, they seemingly went/watched a movie every other day, what happened to the other students getting out at late classes with Ella, and besides odd references to it, Alex didn't really seem a vampire until late on in the story, mainly because you've not followed the norm regarding Vampire lore.

And if I didn't know there was a sequel, I'd say there's a lot left loose-why can't Alex read Ella, how come she's so charming, and what becomes of their relationship and her general life when involved/well known in so many abnormal, powerful circles.

But yeah, over all, good story. Kudos.
JustMiLuc chapter 22 . 9/14/2007
i really love this story- ur a great writer! but u have a lot of spelling mistakes. lol
asher02 chapter 60 . 9/14/2007
I stumbled upon this story the other day and was hooked. You are a very talented writer with a wonderful imagination. This was a fantastic story. Anyhoo great job I am off to start reading "Decharmed" :)
A.V.Mackie chapter 60 . 8/5/2007
I just read all of Uncharmed and I have to say, that was absolutely amazing, you really should get that published, it is utterly novel class material. Heh my favourite line in all of that had to be "Fangs go in, fangs go out, fangs go in, fangs go out" hehe that had me laughing for ages! Brilliant work, now i just have to start reading the sequel.
mean titan chapter 60 . 7/31/2007
Amazing. I loved it to death.
mean titan chapter 28 . 7/30/2007
Wait so their not her birth parents?

I think that she's a farie
mean titan chapter 5 . 7/30/2007
I love this story so far.
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »