Reviews for Black Dahlia
Nosside chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
It's a beautiful poems. Very descriptive and cryptic enough to glue you to the page.
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010

welcome to our website is :
Good Ol' Magic chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Aha!From the moment I saw your name I knew you were a Sylvia Plath fan...It's beautiful }I favourited it so that I could read it whenever I need inspiration!
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I loved this one completely.

The bell jar should protect her

With its thorns of glass...

But

This (seemingly) innocuous armor

Is a condemnation,

And all is silence

Except for the deafening

Beat of her pulse screaming

I am I am I am.

Bloody Brilliant. I loved it.
water lily nymph chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
i love the name 'black dahlia' - it sounds so mysterious. the bell jar theme throughout the poem is very creative, sor of like a 'genie in a bottle' effect. nice job. ~*
invisibleandhopeless chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I love it. I guess you could call Morbid Romanticism. It was lovely, and you are a very talented writer. I like the added things in parentheses. It adds personality. I don't think I'd change anything. It's quite brilliant really. Very Nice!
Bonfire Of The Sanities chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Beautiful...simply beautiful
bittersweet.season chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
i loved this. it was intruiging and i found myself reading it over an over. great.
eldrin chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
"Beat of her pulse screaming

I am I am I am" is lovely, and this entire poem is a powerfully interesting image. The conclusion of a dahlia wilting is particularly striking. Excellent poem.
Niels Stegeman chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
A very interesting and darkly beautiful piece. Strong imagery, well worded. Good work and thank you for the review!
in a jar pk chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
i really enjoy the way you write. :)

and sylvia plath is one of my heroes lol. x
CrazyTurtles chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I really like this, its really good. Keep up the good work.
ELKrawzfiar chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
The curses of indecision, missed opportunity, and raw self-awareness (not always a curse) are very well-illustrated in this piece. Interesting that you illustrate protection as a prison. Nice imagery in here. What I wonder (and perhaps what you want the reader to wonder) is what the light provides that Black Dahlia is so afraid of reaching out to claim.

Please read some more of my work, and I will gladly reciprocate.
keesa chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
this is an absolutely amazing piece. So beautifully written, I can most definitely relate to this piece. Many Kudos to you. Seriously, this isn't just a return review, I don't review unless the opinion comes from the heart. This poem touched me.
fanficismything chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
That was really good! I like it!