Reviews for Ode To Nothing
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010

welcome to our website is :
ChelseaMadison chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Wow, that was really good. I love how you kept the same phrase going through out the song. And had parts be repeated, yet changed somehow. It was really, really good. Loved it very much.

-Chelsa.
Vinnie K chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I really admire the way you can portray your emotions so well, because that can be a really difficult thing to do. Your work speaks out to me and others as always, and I think that is a real talent. You should be proud.
Bonfire Of The Sanities chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I love how you are able to take, these very dark...yet very real emotions, and present them so pathetically. What pisses me off is the thought that people will read this, dismiss it as "emo" even though they really have no idea what that word means, and not see it for the genius it is...you have a real talent my friend...keep it up

Peace, love, rock and roll:

Ben
Lisa chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I think everyone has that piece of themselves no one else knows about. Well... I know I do. Just some stuff that you know other people won't understand, or at least most won't. Yep.

Your ending author note appeals to me though, seeing how I consider myself to know you well... but with every song I think I get to know you a little better. But I feel that's just the power of music. I'm sure it would be similar if I was the one writing music and you were the one reading.

Anyways, I think this is my second favourite song that you wrote. If I had to pick a favourite part though, it would be: "Silent screams! Hear this ode to nothing! Throw the words away! Hollow bleed, can't we have something? There is no need... This is my ode to nothing"

Can't wait to see more from you,

Lisa