Reviews for Campfire Tales
jen chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
great narrative..cant wait for the father-son relationship and their dialogues
fadi25402702 chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Okay like lolwut? This is getting suspensefullll! What is with the threat...I am getting scared now. Is it Miss Sadie? If so, then why is she doing it? She gave her estate and stuff to them...maybe that was actually a human? SO many questions...and only you can answer them!

So this chapter was amazing. And yes, mostly because of that amazing make-out session with Tommy, the hunk, and Harris, the cutie. God that was vivid as well, so I commend you on the imagery that you so generously gave us; it really made a difference; that whole scene was absolutely amazing...

Until the window breaks and then Sam interrupts...-_- Me no like.

Oh well...please update soon! :D
fadi25402702 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I am in my room...

alone.

And it's night.

And this story is creeping me out.

But you are such a good author I will keep reading...(what have I gotten myself into...)
mewlexi chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
OMG! Please update soon! This is too good!
bansira chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
Oh, a message from the ghost! Towards whom: Sam, Harris, both or general intruders?

Ah, the mystery is killing me! And it will keep killing me, since I suspect you're not continuing this, right?

Must be my bad luck. xD

Still, I think it's an awesome story, full of peculiar secrets that aren't easy to speculate about, and with all your original sense of humor that I seem to like so much.

I hope someday, you'll continue it; but obviously, I won't hold any grudges if you don't. I'll just be slightly disappointed for a while.

Oh, I'm sry if it sounded like I'm guilt tripping you, I was just joking, but it's best to clarify it roght now, hehe. I'd feel bad if I made you sad or sth, since I love the story so much and all.

With love and all that, :D
bansira chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Wow, this is all very suspicious... now why would all this secrecy be needed? Kind of a disturbing question.

Anyway, I'm loving it.
bansira chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
Don't worry, I love slow paced stories, and I'm sure a lot of other people do. Also, a slow pace fits mystery stories (and haunted houses, haha).

I ttly feel for poor Harris and his bug paranoia. I live outside the city, and just happen to have very hot weather all the year and loads of bugs along with it. Bugs creep me out, especially those that you're not sure *what* they are.

Tommy seems like a prankster to me, ice cream at midnight? lol, I would never have thought of drugs and booze, but it's still suspicious as hell.
bansira chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Oh, I loved this chapter a lot!

Your sense of humor is refreshing and original, it adds so very well to the characters!

And, well, I generally love haunted houses. Even when they aren't haunted, just the idea of a "haunted house" (namely the visual and psychological ideas it evokes) fascinates me to no end. Therefore, I'm sure I'll be enjoying this!

Absolutely loved this. Really.
chickin'SOUP chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
omg. OMGAD I LOVERY THIS TOO LIKE ALL YOUR OTHERS PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU DIED! please please write more!

or if you have moved on to like PROFESSIONAL STUFF AT LEAST TELL ME YOUR NAME I'LL BUY ALL YOUR BOOKS *U*
AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
omg! soo cool!

o!

wonder who threw the brick!

and how is Tommy going to explain this to Sam.

ARE TOMMY AND HARRIS TOGETHER?

O_o

all very important questions!

I hope you reconsider your hiatus! This is a good story.
stick and straw chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Heh, I always preferred the Hardy Boys more. Nancy Drew was always to 'OMG what am I going to wear to the dance with *insert her boyfriend's name here cuz I can't remember it*' for my tastes.

Hm, ok, I didn't like Tommy at first but he has grown on me.

And now the plot thickens even further...like a stew when you add arrowroot to it. Thick and bubbly...

yeah, time for me to eat dinner .

anyway, it's to bad this is on hiatus indefinitely. I like it. Alot. I think I'll put it on alert anyway. Just in case you ever feel the need to pick it back up again for whatever reason.
stick and straw chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
Ahahaha, the plot thickens. Poor Harris, his life isn't going so well right now, is it? (of course not. If it were, it wouldn't be such a good plot.)
stick and straw chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
:( I don't trust him. Who the hell asks someone to go for ice cream in the middle of the night, key or no?

Dynamics still awesome.

Georgia 3. Harris 0.
stick and straw chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Ok, review on chapter the first-your father/son dynamics are awesome! The interaction is natural and smooth and funny. Easy to picture.

Second-yay, another southerner. :3 I don't know about Georgia, but Texas gets ridiculously hot in the summer and fucking cold in the winter...though, I suppose if you've spent the winter in the upper north, thirty-odd to forty-odd degree weather and freaky high winds don't a cold winter make. still, he'll probably want to keep those winter clothes anyway.
My Neighbor's Leg chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
Freaking hot, yo. Why have you put such a delightful thing on hiatus?
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »