Reviews for Stranger Days in the Department of IS
XtremeAngell chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
I can see it has been a few years since you've updated. Is it on hiatus or have you just lost interest in it and giving up on it?

If not could you PLEASE PLEASE start updating this story again *puppy eyes*
Bookwormstrangly chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
Arrg

What is going on..

No updates :(
CLocKRabBiT chapter 9 . 5/23/2009
Hello.

Did you go on hiatus on this? 'Cause everything is so interesting right now, especially since you left so many cliffhangers from Moonlight Dr.

Please come back. More on the Damiez/Ray relationship, please. Ah, she's a drug addict! So surprising and her parents never did show up much, why? And the twins have scars on their back? I don't remember this from the first story... And is Kyle a little bit stupidier than before or is it just me? Why can't the Jaymee girl/boy tell she is a guy already so the twins can bed her?

But of course I'm here to beg you more cute moments between my favorite couple Jay and Frankie. Pretty please?
A.V.Mackie chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
That was a damn good chapter, totally hanging on for more now. . I hate cliffhangers, but I always wait for the next chaoter anyway.
Shelby chapter 9 . 11/7/2007
NO i love you but i think that my head is giong to explode! and i can't type anymore because one of my friends just slammed my fingers into the counter! OUCH!
A.V.Mackie chapter 8 . 8/25/2007
Ooh. A cunning plan is in the making! Hehe, I loved Genny's rage there, scary shit. I love these characters, I need to know more, keep it up.
sillylittle-emokid chapter 7 . 5/23/2007
god everytime i read a new chapter i get excited and all happiness

...then it ends and i wait in anticipation

until i almost forget about the story

then a new one is posted

and the cycle continues

YAY
Alisha chapter 7 . 5/21/2007
loved it, can't wait for more
Serolina chapter 6 . 4/26/2007
WOW! i am so confused... _ what is going on here? ray has something weird going on with her and so does jaymee. who's next? frankie? i can not wait to find out what happens next!

_._
Holly Harper chapter 6 . 4/19/2007
please update soon. really good.
Alisha chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
dude, there was no Kyle in here! That sucked. I really couldn't wait to see him. Oh well, right? can't wait till next chap
DeathIsRelease2aBetterLife chapter 6 . 4/16/2007
LOL.

Sweet chappie.

The twins always make me laugh.

(This is Dezi E.)

I have like two profs on this site.

Anyways, awesome job.
alicia chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
:-) they finally meet again!
Alisha chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
Dude, you have to update asap! I cannot wait for the next chap, keep up the good work.

Alisha
Etsuko chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
I love this story! I can't wait to read more, thanks for the great chapter!