Reviews for Pulling the Plug
AngelsXDevils chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This is seriously an emotional story!

I actually can't read it with crying T
Me chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Okay, I cried buckets, not going to deny it.
The Laughter Corporation chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I love this...

i really, really love this...

I'm gonna cry now...
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I hated this story not because it was bad, its really good, but because of the emotions in it. It didn't make me sad it made me pissed like I wanted to go hunt down that family and kill them it made me so mad. I hate these kind of situations I like to believe that theres always hope.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This made me cry...the story combined with what's going on in my life now was just too much. Beautifully written.
Silver.Outlaw chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I wanted to cry (actually my tears were running down my cheeks) but my family would have asked what was wrong and I would have had to admit that a story made me cry.

The last quarter of the story really pulled at my heart strings especially the line, "Daddy… Daddy, I don’t want to die. I’m not ready. I want to watch Monday Night Football again. Daddy, please don’t go…" The tears came in waves. I read it again, more tears, yeah.

My dad and I are close and I always called him Daddy, not Dad, for the past 17 1/2 years and it made that connection with me which is really what makes a story great. Even though I obviously have no experience with that kind of situation I can relate to their relationship.

Wonderfully sad and heart-wrenching story.

I wasn't feeling the emotion in the first half until I found my connection but that's just me.

~Kristina
thisaccountisdeadNOW chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
excuse me while i go and cry... *cries* it's SAD... :(
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
This is really really good. I like how it's told in the POV of the unconscious, about-to-die victim, rather than her family.

I like the little things that only family members would know, like the Rex story. I think you captured the emotion quite well, but it's not quite raw enough. But this is still really good! (:
HurtSoGood chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I honestly cried reading this. Well I cry a lot, but still.. :-)

congratulations on an amazing story!
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Very disturbing. Good job! I found it almost hard to believe, because it seemed like the accident had just occurred...wouldn't they have waited longer? That's the only criticism I have for it.

Quite heartbreaking! Keep writing!

-May
Larentia chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Aww. That's so sad.

And yes, that was definitely a reference to "Can You Keep A Secret?" - I thought the scene in that book was SO funny and wanted to incorporate it in my own way. Haha, I'm so hapy someone caught onto that.
Raen Shadows chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
That is so sad! I teared up when she gets cut off. Very cool take on life support though, and I like how you left the after realm to everyone's own imagination and beliefs. This is incredibly well written. Superb story!

Raen
Vanilla Bean CEO chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
this is really quite sad

I like it