Reviews for the complex is alive and well
Apathy International chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
your stories could be my life.

have you ever heard elliott smith?

at risk of sounding like a fanboy, in hopes of sounding sincere, he has the most beautiful voice i'll ever hear.
Holly Rose E chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
*closes eyes and sits back and breathes deep* that was probably the hardest poem i've ever had to read, just because of how blatantly honest and raw that it is... every work you write is so ... trepidated... so... inyourface... so beautifully crafted. your usage of words of drugs of love of hate of everylittlething.. wow. this was a work of art, truly. you inspire me.
lackluster chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
you constantly keep me at a loss for words. i love that, but it's so frustrating.

but if you must know, you made peter pan come to life for me.

and since i might as well try to be coherent:

this poem has such a hesitant yet fast-paced feeling to it. especially the first parts. this is my favorite -"-i-/i take the lithium with milk,/and i feel shaky./(i don’t think in technicolor tragedies anymore./it’s always been the first thing to go.) /“you are one of the people I never would have expected to see here”".
dress her up in fairytales chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
.amazing. it's beautiful, and the words simply bleed through my computer screen, tugging at every little heart string i have. it's a whirlwind of emotion, pain, but raw honesty and i love it. this is going on my favorites.

stay strong, girl.
nyteMARES chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
love it. great work.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
...because sometimes, darling, the kindest boys are the ones made of words.

-"and some say they are tired of/the plot being held together." yes. yes. yes. you're back, and i'm so happy.