Reviews for dizzy is for people who know how to stay still
Process-Of-Dying chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
your an amazing write I hope your light doesn't burn out along a razorblade
fairies and snapple chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
This is so bitter, but sweet (not bittersweet) and beautifully written. The language just captures you.
shakeyourheaditsempty chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
this is lovely, and it makes my teeth hurt.
hail.the.bloocheese chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
you are truly an incredible writer.. your writings are sharp and detailed, but loose and subtle... somehow at the same time. fantastic.
lackluster chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
pieces like this are always lovely, because they hide the secrets and the truths. or open them up. whichever, it's wonderful.
x account closed x chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
think to what will be if nothing else. you were meant for somthing, a nd this? its beautiful its harsh its life, but this is not what you were meant for. it's comming sooner than you think hun. trust that.
x account closed x chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
"when your head is full of thoughts about how you are not someone to anyone, you are nothing, no one, trivial". and those are the thoughts that have to be cast off because they aren't true. and they neevr could be. this is of the heart-wretching variety
x account closed x chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
and its hard to concentrate on the pure poetic qualities of this because it's not just some old story about a girl you knew long ago. (shaking and it's hard to breathe, to remeber 5 seconds ago, and i love you, i love you)
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
and the audience holds their breath. they. we. are. captivated. oh, darling. the beauty is in the details, and our teeth are catching on your every word.