Reviews for Oblivion Waited
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I really liked how this ended, with ever patient oblivion. Good job, the story was dreamlike in a sense, but also very natural. It felt like a conversation I would have with someone. There are some grammatical things but not too many. Great story though. Good job.
ode to a firefly chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I like this story. It's full of great potential...but it's also full of clumsy errors. For instance, you wrote "fro" instead of "for," and there are punctuation mistakes all over the place. If you're looking for someone to edit your pieces, I'd be more than willing. (Editing is my chosen career.) Email me at
T-Bird chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
This sounds like you and Hunter. I like it, it's very deep, and relaxing.
notated descant chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Been awhile since I've read a short-story...

This story definitely paints a scene which everyone has thought about, with or without someone else's dialogue to share it with. It makes you really wonder. I like the way that you named the "great unknown" Oblivion- I think it fits quite nicely.

Just a couple of grammatical errors, such as missing commas ("Oblivion, ever patient, waited."), or just typing way too fast to notice the spelling errors, or the auto-spellcheck does for us (we all have it). Just proofread a little more carefully next time, but it's forgivible )

Well, that's all I have to say. Good job! (and thanks for the review!)