Reviews for Fortunately Yours
Abc1234512 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Aww. That was so cute! :3

'the great power of the fortune cookie' is awesome. xD
WalkingUnnoticed chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I thought it would be Alex from his observation of her obsession with fortune cookieness.

great story, especialy since the main character shares my name!
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
That was so cute! *insert girlish squeal* Adorable!
kastronomy chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
i had a suspicion it was going to be Alex, but not that "it's totally obvious!" kind of suspicion. :D i liked Emma's thoughts and actions and, uhh, speech (?), they're so realistic. n-n hehe. wells, awesome story. (:
righthere431 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
lol i was confused on whom she was gonna end up with first; like i thought she was gonna be with alex or will but i guess alex ] lol
x3life chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
aw how cute! )
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I think the romance is a bit abrupt, and honestly, there is a lack of it. Most of the (brief) conversations are between Emma and Will, barely between Alex and Emma. I wish, considering this is a romance, that there had been more interaction between them. I can see how this works, however, but I don't see her attraction to him. This is well-written though. (: And the whole believing-in-fortune-cookies thing is original, and cute. I'm glad woodstock1969 added this to our c2. (:
The Doctor in the TARDIS chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Great oneshot!
softrequiem chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
m.. i love chinese food, too, especially fortune cookies :P -sighs- i wish i could have one right now..

ANYWAYS, like some of the other reviewers, i thought she was gonna end up with alex, then will, then alex again, haha. that was a great twist - kudos to you ;D this was really cute & i enjoyed reading it :) great job
Random Acts of Authorship chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Cute story. I switched from thinking it was going to be Alex to thinking it was going to be Will and then back again, which is a good thing because it meant I discovered the truth at the same time as Emma (well before actually, she's a bit clueless isn't she?).
Phoenix-ofthe-Goldenrose chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Hmm, I think I've read this before, and it's just as adorable as the first time. ...Unfortunately, I believe my subconscious may have stolen your title and used it for one of my stories. Which is also about fortune cookies. Oh crap. I didn't steal the idea though. I mean, the fortune cookie interferes differently...oh dear. I really feel quite bad about this and I'm not sure because it was only a tentative title anyway and I'm terribly sorry that I'm babbling.

Eh! I simply love this story. It's so cute and I love how she trusts the fortune cookies so implicitly. Also, as someone who didn't even realize she had a boyfriend for several months, I can appreciate the fact that she didn't realize Alex asked her out. Except obviously I'm quite a bit dumber.
Kaley Geminni chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
lol I was chuckling so much when I read this. I, too, am obsessed with fortune cookies. It's so weird... I have like, hundreds of past fortunes. Throwing away a fortune's like throwing away gold to me. lol thanks again for this great read
FreakOut13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
That was wonderful! I thoroughly enjoyed myself. All of your stories are so awesome. :)
laura Barrett chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I liked it, it was very cute and I actually didn't think of Alex at all...clever.
Right or Ryn chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Very cute and I love the title.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »