Reviews for Someday Soon
Tonio chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Well, I must say, I quite enjoyed this. My only advice 1: try not to swear if not needed(I would say this to alot of people if I felt like replying), it's unprofessional,even if it adds humor... 2: Describe the characters more, make them seem real to the readers. Other than that, just keep writing, I'll be waiting for more :)
Suicidal Muffin-chan chapter 17 . 6/28/2009
Griffin's such a jerk! D:

If I were you, I'd probably rate it M. Just 'cause... I think that scene was a bit racy. _;; But that's just me.

I hope Griffin makes it up to Dakota!
TheAirIbreathe chapter 17 . 6/28/2009
Wow. I get what you mean about Adriana and Matt, no offence. They've kind of just seemed like background characters so we can get to know Dakota, who I don't really think is lacking. I know what you mean about it feeling like it's going nowhere. Well - I don't feel it, but I know what you mean about the feeling, lol.

Lol. This chapter reallyy makes me want more to read, right away. Griffin is a freak, but this time in a not so good way. But I guess you had to do that. Hopefully, you won't make Dakota turn to Sydney. (Not that that would be a bad move, I just don't like Sydney all that much).

I DO think Cody is too much of a girl, but I have to love him like that. I really wouldn't change it.

:) I hope this review makes you want to Update because seriously I needd to read more.

UpdateUpdateUpdate
LizLizLiz chapter 17 . 6/28/2009
AH! Wtf? NO! :
runswithvamp chapter 17 . 6/28/2009
no keep it a t if it gets more explicit and more often then change it. but its good for now
LimeSmoothie chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
your A/N is amazing.

:P
Die In A Hole With Penguins chapter 16 . 6/27/2009
You Cant Believe How Excited I Was When I Saw You Updated. I Reread The Whole Story Even Though I Just Read It Four Days Ago.

I Love Dakota And Griffin And Sydney...Yum 3Sum...
ExactlyWhatIWant chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
OMG! Yay! You updated! xD Thank you so much! Anyways, great chapter! ;D Please update as soon as you can again!
Kayla chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
Yay! thanks for the new chapter :) I'm glad you're writing this story again, it's one of my favorites. I hope Charlotte starts thinking for herself instead of going with Tony. That's pretty terrible behavior for a sibling, siding with her boyfriend and allowing him to treat her brother like crap. I hope she pays for it! Anyway, on a lighter note, I'm glad Griffin and everyone are getting along with Dakota. I'm interested to see what Griffin thinks of Dakota's dad. Keep up the hard work!
wiggle shoes chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
And just to think I had almost givin up on a update on this story. -.-

But, I'm gladd I didn't. :)I had to rereadd the whole story again to remember most of it. Please don't make us wait a year again?.
Luci-chan's Lunchbox Of Doom chapter 16 . 6/25/2009
I would like more Griffin please. :3

Lol. it's going to be hard to put enough of him in the story, imho. I just love him. Even though he CAN be a bit of an ass, again imho.

It's been so long since I've read this story. I just remember the bare bones of it. I'll need to go through and reread again for detail. .

love.

luci.
BirdyRaven chapter 16 . 6/25/2009
okay so instead of commenting on every chapter, i decided I would just wait until I read what you had so far...sorry for my laziness. I really like your story...yep i sure do.
Suicidal Muffin-chan chapter 16 . 6/24/2009
Poor Dakota. D: His life kinda sucks. I mean, I've never had a problem with moving, and I really don't care about whether I'm out of the closet, but I think if anyone in my school wrote something like "dyke" (since I'm female) on my locker I'd start a riot. Or spend all my time in the music hallway.

I used to know someone named Dakota. He reminded me of a little puppy. It must be something attached to the name, 'cause this one makes me think of him, too. xD

Anyways, I'm rambling. But yeah. I'm liking. :D

PS: If you're still interested, I think I prefer Griffin over Sidney. Maybe it's just 'cause Sid almost feels like that plot-convenient character. I don't know. That's probably just me. Maybe I like Griffin because he's a bit of a jerk.

(WOO, LONGEST REVIEW EVER. I'll laugh if you tl;dr it.)
Sunshine Bear chapter 16 . 6/24/2009
I love this story.

I missed it when it was gone.

Now that it is back,

I am happy.

A little poem for you. You're welcome.
narcissistic chapter 16 . 6/24/2009
yay im glad you decided to continue with this story. when i saw that it updated i was surprised.. but it was a good surprise lol.
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »