Reviews for Someday Soon
Lawliet chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
I'm really liking your story so far, I hope you continue!

I also like how you portray the twins, it reminds me of how my twin and I act.
Amindaya chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
Heh, so true. My brother is two minutes younger than me, and I remind him of it all the time; but if he were the older twin, he'd do it. I laughed at that part, because it's just so true. Are you a twin yourself?

Nice new chapter. So does their school have a no PDA rule, or is it just for gay people?
failte200 chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
No... the story doesn't READ stiff... I know it can feel that when you write it, though. Sometimes you're in the flow, sometimes ya gotta crank the machine by hand. Still -

I like it. Your pacing seems about right (I actually like my pacing to be somewhat fast - too fast - but I recognize good pacing when I see it, anyway). I LOVE "I THINK I squeaked". He. Poor guy. I take it he hasn't thought a lot about guys before...

And the "lick" was interesting and unusual. Something about Griff that's out of the ordinary.

And the technical part of story writing is excellently done, I think.

Need to start putting in more unusual-ness, questions for the readers to wait for you to answer. So far, the only real question is "Lick? LICK! Why a lick?". Oh, and maybe why his Mom doesn't wanna go over there again. We already KNOW the two boys are going to get together - that's why we chose to read this story in the first place. So it's up to you to make us wonder HOW, or WHY, or whatever. Throw in more things we DON'T expect - and let us wonder about it.
Amindaya chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
Hehe, I like the closet bit.
SolisLuna chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
ahhahahhahahaha, luv it. update soon!
effay chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Hey,

A great start to this story, very good. Good job. Dakota sounds like a very interesting character and Griffin sounds totally awesome, so cute! Keep it up as I can't wait to read more!

-Tears of Autumn-
Bite-Sized-Muffins46 chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
WO second chapter! And as cute as the first :D Poor, confused, licked Dakota.. sounds good so far

"You smell like mint." haha
tearitrightup chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
haha. closet freak. i love that. is this a gay story? like, some guy to guy actions? that'll be original. how did you think up of these ideas?
write25 chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
At first i was kind of distracted becuase i think of Dakota as a girl's name, but once i got past that, i really enjoyed this. the second chapter was intriguing, i'd love to see where you take this. keep up the good work. ~Mariah
KaleLongsworth chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
The characters are awesome, I really like Dakota in particular. I think it's cool how the closet is his little spot. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Xxnever-knewxX chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
haha, LOVE it. continue please?
FantasyisReality chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I like it. It's funny in some parts and my friend has some stories with people hiding in closets.
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34