Reviews for Someday Soon
Lazuly chapter 18 . 9/14/2011
i just say one thing and i think it will be enough to really start the review and end this review. i mean really, you don't have to say more to describe this fic.

AWESOME.

yeah, that's what i think :DDD
Pennies-In-My-Pocket chapter 18 . 8/20/2011
W-why do you hate me? This StOry is fregging awesome and it's been sooo long since you've updated... Y-YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! D:

I Love This Story ! 3 Pwease continue it!
Biennia Baron chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
Hate to say it I am a bit offended. Not by what your writing but by your portrayal of twins... Maybe it's different if its male-female twins, but I don't believe a twin would turn on the other so fast. I have a twin sister; and I cant imagine being able to turn on her so fast simply because we are twins. Growing up you are always grouped as one person, we have received birthday gifts in which we are commanded to "Share", and by doing so you have an understanding of the other. I don't believe that there is any type of telepathic bond but there would be a tie that would stop such a betrayal from happening, because the other should be able to see the signs before hand. At least that is what I think, from my viewpoint of being an identical twin. Though I would be interested if there was another twin that thought something different. It is always interesting to learn new things.
Leon chapter 18 . 3/17/2011
Wow, Dakota is such a girl! And the lack of character development (especially in Griffin) overall made this a painful read.
Alex chapter 18 . 2/13/2011
Eh? EH? Twelve month cliff hanger? Not even a little okay. This is probably one of my favorite FictionPress stories ever, in the history of the universe. Cut-offs make me cry.

If you still read comments, this is really lovely and pleasant and well written. You have a knack for luring me into a story, deep into the plot, where I'm dug in too far to be all right with just stopping before there's any sort of resolution. I.E.: this. This entire long, magnificent story, which, if finished, has more potential than baby Beethoven.

Even unfinished, this little gem made my night. Thanks so much for writing. And, I mean, if you want to finish it, that could well make my existence. But if you don't, I'm more than satisfied with this hunk of unhewn fabulousity.

Thanks again.
Socks chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
That was pretty great. Your stories always manage to make me smile, this one especially. Thanks a honey bunch for uploading and updating and being fantastic and whatnot.
no-ones-puppet chapter 18 . 1/30/2011
No! You left it on a cliffhanger! What's Griffen going to say! Oh crap... I'm so curious! PLEASE UPDATE! :)
Collins-A chapter 18 . 1/28/2011
hey, don't know if I already reviewed (I may have, last time I read it, but I can't remember.), but I'm reviewing anyways.

Griffin is so damn frustrating! I feel he almost has no right to be mad at Dakota's dad's friend because he was basically fucking with Cody's emotions.

but he would still be really good with Cody. I feel Sidney is better as a friend

heh, I'm acting like their real. oh well.

It would really be awesome if you updated this story soon :) it's too good a story to just not be finished.
cintia6458 chapter 18 . 1/24/2011
OMG OMG! please update. I've just read the story and I must tell I really like it. The way you write it's amazing, please please please update.
Momers chapter 18 . 11/22/2010
Please update, this story is awesome. Even if Dakota is a bit of a girl.
bs49184 chapter 18 . 11/13/2010
i like your writing style

he blushrs like every five sentences
Lemi chapter 18 . 10/21/2010
So, I've been up all night reading your story and I'm a little devistated you haven't updated since february, because that means you probably aren't going to. But, if by some miracle me telling you how positively infatuated I am with this bit would inspire you to keep writing, then my world might brighten just a bit. (: much love.
zoo-bie chapter 18 . 10/10/2010
Hey, no complaining about the drama-fest, k? It makes zoo-bie a real happy gurl, and that's something highly desirable (at least to me). I don't know if you're planning on continuing this, but it's an exciting story, so I'll subscribe and hope for the best. ;) You left off at such a dramatic point, I really need to know what will happen next. So yeah, I'll just keep lurking here in the dark until you feel the creativity and upload a new chapter. Until then~!
MoonBeauty chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Okay... I love this story, but you've been writing this since 2007? That's sort of sad. Listen, if you need help with this story then I'm sure you could find a fan that would be able to help end it beautifully.

Hint, hint.
JustAnotherNothingChild chapter 18 . 9/17/2010
Please update? It's been almost seven months :( I'll send you a cookie if you update soon! :) I love the story so far, although 'tis very sad :'(
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »