Reviews for Patient 451
The Infinity chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh my GODS.

...

...

This story is terrifying because there is so much hatred in the world. What if something like this happened?

Very well written. I really connected with it.

Much love,

Lil' Monster
Amblexis chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
So...so very, very sad.

-Amb
YamiTenshiKoi chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Wow. I don't normally review unless I really love a story, but you've earned it. This was truly sad and heartbreaking, but in a really good way, I think. I felt horrible for 451 and 356. Great one-shot. Keep writing!

XOXO

Lexi
PervEcToy chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This story's sickening. I want to puke. ToT
xXMoonlitRoseXx chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
WOW! How sad. I hate those damn homophobic pricks of the world.
Sw33tR0ze chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
It's insane that there are institutions out there like that, and that people let it happen. Makes me want to do something about it!
CaseyBear chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I started to cry.

I think I cried the first time I read this too.

I just know that I'll probably cry everytime I read this.
susie chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
this is an interesting one-shot.

it might be nice to clear up to readers that this shit actually happened, how homosexuality was actually categorized as a mental disease and how terrible mental hospitals were back then.

a lot of people don't realize all the shit that has happened in the past and now. so spreading a little awareness would be a nice thing to do.
Inkspilled chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
aw this is so sad. interesting topic, reminds me of a mental hospital, but not just for crazy people. Really makes you think about how horrible things could get. I like it. :)
relapse into change chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
this is beautiful

its really sad and depressing

but i love it that way, nice job
KnO chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Wow, this was fantastic! Depressing and disturbing in all the right ways.

I applaud you.
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Woah...

(before i start, i shall fave this)

So - do ths type of thing REALLY happen? Anyway/Otherwise, it was very powerful and imaginitive - It was brilliant how much detail you used & how you described 451 being slowly driven to insanity.

Two thumbs up, 5/5 Gold Stars, ext.
anon chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
451. The temperature at which books burn.

[ilovethis]
dolly-dear chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I am, amazed. I love it. It's strange and a bit creepy. Sad, too.
serialxlain chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I'm finaly reviewing. Whoa.

I love the last paragraph so fucking much.

I was so transfixed during this whole story (so much so that I sat through a long LORD OF THE RINGS HELL YEAH! song that I normally can't sit through... I forgot it was playing...).

It made a good story, but thinking that this actually is real is so...sick...that it almost makes me want to hate this story as much as I love it.

Another thing I hated (but in a good way) was how 451 was going along with it... (Not that he had much of a choice, though, right?) How he kept saying he wouldn't "fail" and how he...deserved it or whatever.

Wonderful job, my dear. I'm so jealous of your mad skills.

xo