Reviews for Snow Prince
Sunny Side Down chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
I don't understand why this story doesn't have many reviews, because It's my favorite. Well, favorite of all those that you wrote, and that's actually saying a lot.

I enjoyed this so much! I know that in another two or three months, I'll just pick this story right back up and read it~!

~SSD
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 13 . 5/26/2009
I loved this. It was cute, and sweet. And I absolutely adored the wonderland!
frogs of war chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
Lleu's summer boyfriends are Sandy's fault? That makes me feel a bit better, although the frost in Lleu's heart would explain his coldness.

9: Jack's love of flowers is so cute.

10: The Studio told him?

11: Baby. It seemed complete enough.

12: Lleu always picks Nicky up after school? A new teenager, and they thought a baby was difficult.

13: They are so domestic. Now I'm off to read more about Andy and Nick.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 13 . 4/27/2009
Oh, I am such a spazbucket. Hi. Um. I've been stalking your profile like a psycho. So then I read the one with Andy and Nick, you know, and then... then I sort of went all spazzy fangirl on everyone and really, really wanted to find the story with Nick's parents, because that's how much of a spazbucket fangirl I am... and so then I actually ended up reading most of your oneshots and like, one of your stories besides this one, trying to find the one with Jack and Lleu, because their names weren't in the summary. So finally, I was like, there are twentysix effing stories here... so I just googled "jack lleu" and this was the first on the page. So I clicked it. And read. And fell in love. I love this story so, so much. It was so creative and just amazing in general. I thought you should know. Because it's seriously really, really awesome. I love them. Anyway. Um. Good job.
Jin chapter 13 . 3/20/2009
!hat was awesome!

I love the use of the winter/christmas tales spun into 'modern/real life'

and as for the last chapter.. oh i cracked up laughing 5 minutes after i finished

why? because i noticed your opening to the chapter resembles the way it was in another, AND the whole “You go to cons by yourself dressed as a girl,” quote, and yet i couldn't even manage putting 2 and 2 together LOL

would love to see a bit more on Gareth though P

keep it up~
Blind Scribe chapter 13 . 1/30/2009
Wait. I missed it. What was the crossover?

AH confused. ok I'll read your other stuff and figure it out :D
Feel The Waltz chapter 13 . 1/15/2009
This story was so cute! _
psychojunglecat122 chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
precious. abso-fucking-lutely precious.
psychojunglecat122 chapter 8 . 12/25/2008
you. are. the shit.

and i don't mean like, bad shit. i mean good shit, as in the most heavenly, diving shit in the universe.

i just read five of your stories in the past three hours, and have decided that you are, by far, my favorite author on this website.

keep on keepin' on,

mattie.
J. C. Hunter chapter 13 . 11/23/2008
oh my goose. this is funny. the EPILOGUE's in the MIDDLE of the story. hahah. but i love the way you make all the christmasy stories fit into this fantasy world. xD.
gumdropspimp chapter 13 . 11/1/2008
I like :D The way Jack Frost is here is just so cute. Just wish it were a bit longer though :P
Mewenn chapter 13 . 10/11/2008
Didn't see the crossover coming, but it's the first story from you that I am reading (won't be the last one though). All this was really nice so thank you _
Mewenn chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
Great story, I really liked to have Sally's opinion on Mister Frost it was a real plus to have the thought of the people who don't have a clue of what's happening for once. And all the winter tall character were great. Thak you very much for the story.
ValkyreFF chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
hm...I really like this story, but think you could have made it much more epic. It seems like you skipped over a bunch of things that happened in between Jack leaving and then coming back...
Big Boots Man Of War chapter 13 . 9/5/2008
CLAUS! Nick's middle name is CLAUS!

Sorry I had to do that,

This was so swet! i loved it! I liked Lleu surprinsgly more than Jack, although Jack was just a gorgous sweetie!
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »