Reviews for Snow Prince
Princess of Lies chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
I like the misspelling. Jack could have gotten out of there sooner if he had spell check! D
Princess of Lies chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
So snowflakes are vain. I'll remember that for later. I really like how you use the fact that (supposedly, I mean it's not like we can inspect every snowflake to make sure, now can we?) no two snowflakes are alike to be able to "defeat" them and get to the door. It's a really cool idea that I seriously doubt anyone else would think of.
Princess of Lies chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
I'm not sure that you can't feel cold or pain in dreams, because I feel pain in dreams pretty often. That and I feel like I'm melting. I have this recurring dream during the summer that I'm a candle, and I'm melting.

And the gingerbread house, was that from Hanzel and Gretel? And I loved the hatted squirrel!
Princess of Lies chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
I really like this! And I'm really tempted to stop the review here and go to the next chapter, but I'll resist and stay and chat. P

I really love the personality you gave to Cindy. It's really cute. Okay, I'm going to read the next chapter.
Princess of Lies chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Oh. At first I didn't understand who the Match Girl was, but when I read that it was the girl selling matches on Christmas Eve, I started crying. I've only heard that story once, in first grade, but I can still remember it. My teacher was crying at the end of the story, I was crying, and so were a lot of the other girls and some of the guys. But that story was so sad!

I'm promising you that I'm going to review every chapter of this story. So, if I don't, you can send me a nasty PM or something. I really promise I will though!
Princess of Lies chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
The fact that he has to leave at the end of the winter reminds me of Selkies and their short time ashore, and then unable to return for seven years. At least in Jack and Lleu's case it is only until the next year. )
Lytrigian chapter 11 . 6/11/2008
Thanks for watching me, if for no other reason than it made me look at this story. I meant to after I saw the prologue on LJ, but other things came up and it slipped my mind. This is absolutely charming, and your treatment of the winter legends was perfect. I'll put it on my story alert list just in case, even though I don't expect you're going to add to it.
Aime Atem chapter 11 . 4/22/2008
Oh, what a happy little story I have stumbled upon! The greek myth with the man who falls in love with his statue always was a favorite of mine...
Daydream Nation chapter 11 . 4/20/2008
Well damn, this is creative. The descriptions are amazingly written, too. And the last three chapters are so adorable and funny that it makes me want to kick something. ;D
x-princessa-temnoti-x chapter 10 . 2/1/2008
Oh my word, that's amusing beyond belief. Go Jack. My parents would have a heart attack - yes, they can share one - if they knew what I was reading...guh...
Teldra chapter 11 . 1/30/2008
Lovely story! :)
Lilith Blackmoore chapter 11 . 1/2/2008
I have just finished reading this and i have to telk this story rocks. I love jack frost, and just have to say that you have portrayed him very well. Keep it up. Kudos.
Switch chapter 11 . 12/30/2007
This story was INCREDIBLE. You took my childhood memries and created something beautiful and new and creative and I absolutely positively LOVE you. If you've got more of this is your head, I want to see it because this is just WONDERFUL.
JustMe chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
This is such a cute Christmas story! I couldn't stop smiling the entire time I read it. Adorable and well written.
Vera Dicere chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
okay. so please excuse my complete blonde-ness in that first review. i apparently was blind and couldn't see the multichapter button. so yay for you and boo on me. ;

it's looking really interesting! i'm quite excited that i was wrong and there's more to this story- so i'm off to read the rest! :)
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »