Reviews for Snow Prince
vspirit chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
Get this: I'm not a giggly person. I don't go hee-hee-hee by any means possible. EVER. Until I came across your stories. Now my mother tells me I'm scaring her. -.-
rahima04 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Great story!, i love the bit when Jack leaves for the first time (keep a sliver of ice in your heart, lol)

'Did you know that I’ve heard time actually speeds up while you’re having fun on your world? The very idea,

it’s terribly rude.'

Bloody brilliant story, i love how you have intergrated all the other stories, the match girl espicially, i

always thought that was a little cruel (girl is poor girl trys to sell matchs fails dies...its just not happy,

it doesent even have a real meaning apart from 'Wow thats gotta suck')
Of Pen and Paper chapter 10 . 7/30/2007
Ohmigod, this story is so entirely charmingly fascinating! It's very original, and I like how you incorporated fairy tales in here... *sigh* And now I am filled by a longing for winter...
FlyingCarpets chapter 10 . 7/28/2007
And so here I am back. This story charmed me greatly. I felt the snow and frost blowing into my face. It was really magical and beautiful. I especially loved the freezer XDD And keeping a bit of ice or ember in one's heart is enchanting as well. This pulled me in like a very good book. Awesome awesome story, thank you for writing it :3
FlyingCarpets chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I have just found this story and put it on my ipod. I intend to read it while I'm on the trip in Greece so expect review in 2 weeks :33 but from the part I've read it already sounds pulling in and enchanting, yay *ish excited* _
Krist chapter 9 . 6/22/2007
Oh my gosh. I can't tell you how much I adore this story. It's just absolutely wondering in a million different ways. It's sweet. It's touching. It's warm. It's SO creative. It's just the right length, heart-warming, and then it's even sexy right at the end. I love this story. You should seriously look into getting it published or something, because it was just preciously amazing! So good! Excellent writing, too!
SaraMaxine chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
Lmao!

Okay, recommending you're story to a few people!

By the time they all get around to it, it'll be like Christmas in July!

har har.

really, love it

good work
SaraMaxine chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
Okay, just wanted you to know this is so going in my favorites!

I love your writingstyle, very easy to read.
SaraMaxine chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
~Huggles~

He's just taking it all in stride, huh?

Awesome characters!

Now if you'll excuse me, chapter two calls.
applecinnamon chapter 9 . 6/13/2007
. . . .

Squee.
Too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I'd say it's a really hot story... but it isnt really hot, is it? So I'd just say... It's a bloody COOL story. I love it.

:-)
applecinnamon chapter 8 . 6/12/2007
Lovely story )

Original, not filled with needless X scenes (which is good, when its plotty), and sugary enough to cheer me up!
dolly-dear chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
This was a lovely story, although a bit rushed.

But, you have brought back my obsession for Jack Frost. Now I shall be longing for winter all summer. This reminded me of a movie I saw while ago I think on groundhog day about this girl who fell in love with Jack Frost, causing me to fall for him as well. Meh, maybe I'm just clueless and that's the actual legend. Oh well. I really should stop watching kid movies, they don't help with my OCD.. Yeah I was one of those weird kids who didn't grow out of the imaginary friend thing till 5th grade. (Or so I told my psycologist.)

This review makes no sense. But once again, loved it!
Please-Continue chapter 8 . 5/20/2007
I liked this story. Especially since I actually knew the fairy tale stuff. It made me feel smart. XD I do believe your story gave me a cavity though. I demand retribution!

*laugh* Surprisingly I would have gotten the riddle even though we were given the answer first. Makes me feel even smarter. .

And now that I've spent most of the reveiw talking about me...

P.S. It was great.
Liz919 chapter 8 . 5/4/2007
It was 90 degrees outside today...but I just found this story and had to read it anyway. The cuteness of it all was totally overwhelming. It was wonderfully written and it was amazing how you linked up all the legends and myths surrounding winter into one big place. It was just beautiful...and adorably cute. Great story!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »