Reviews for Snow Prince
zoule chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
Aw this is so cute. I've always loved the Snow Queen story...
Anti-Socialite chapter 7 . 3/8/2007
Wow, this is one of the most imaginitive stories I've ever come across. I liked it alot, and could totaly see it as a book or a movie. I was also very impressed with how the story preogressed, normaly really short stories like this have very large plot holes or have un even description. But I saw none of those in this.

Good job
zoule chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
I like this _ It has so many of my favorite fairytales. In fact, I used the Snow Queen story for an english presentation recently...
FoxyGrampa chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
The first chapter felt fast paced. The second one, though, felt like a beginning of a good story.

I'd like to know more of the components of what make up Jack and Lleu's relationship, speaking chemistry wise. That's the only main part I felt that was missing, besides more physical description onf Lleu himself.

I hope you update more on this. Are you getting these from real stories? They sound very believable.
D. Empress chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Cute. Just like a fairy tale-or that greek myth with the sculpture dude who fell in love with a statue who came alive due to Approdite's power. Aw, is Jack going to vanish come the end of winter?
Forsakn chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I want an epilogue. I want a conclusion! I'm going to cry if Jack Frost leaves. T_T
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7