Reviews for Wonders of My Mind
Mutt Winchester chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Sorry People we have a misshap. Salima accidently reviewed under my sign in so it looks like I reviewed my own essay. Oops. So that was her original review but this is the correction. I'm under her sign in right now.

Nnaliseaai
Aistaraina chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
Very deep. I liked it. It had a lot of emotion about your faith and your family's reactions to their own faith. Its good to lose you key on purpose after you have stepped through the door of your faith. Again very deep chapter.

Salima Master of Darkness
SirScott chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
That was pretty good. It put me in mind of the old saying, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Idiot chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Whether I proofread or not, what I write still makes sense. This is pointless, and so is this review. And I am evil. Goodbye.
SirScott chapter 4 . 6/22/2007
That was sad event. I agree that it's hard to swallow when you learn that people you look up to are only human just like us.

Ronnyboy57 chapter 3 . 5/18/2007
Hey. Had to review a new chapter in my favorite story! Nice...we hadd to write an essay too...Like a 500 word one though. I thought about posting it but we had to turn it in to our Pastor and he never gave them back...so oh well. Lemme know how you're doin thiss Summer through email...mk?
chuche aka wolfie aka your bb chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
hi i didnt really read it im just bored btw im in science class the make up test is today. i have to talk to u on here because your email wont work. hey can u get on msn on wensday nite?

bye
xEvanx chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I'm afraid I must politely disagree with you on some of your points.

1. You will NOT always be the one responsible. Most likey at some point in your life you will find yourself in a position where you will not be in control of your actions. Manipulation, coercion, call it what you want, but you'll never always be in complete control. Also, call me a cynic if you want, but most of the time you won't have a choice between "good" and "bad", you'll have a choice between "bad" and "worse".

2. "God only puts in front you that what he thinks you can handle. If you fail it your own fault not his." This statement contradicts itself. Assuming that God is the one that gives us our will, and we didn't just create one for ourselves out of nothingness, if through the course of our lives our will is broken and we "fail", then didn't God basically set us up for failure?

I dunno. Just my opinions.
SirScott chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
That is nice that you can be so open about your faith. The little things in life are wonderful treasures.

Ronnyboy57 chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
Lol, like major mood swings in this chapter. Sorry it took me so long to review it, I've been grounded from the computer, ya know... Very true, great to find out more about you, I'm guessing you wrote this on paper before you typed it...that's cool...I haven't written anything in a while, but you may very well inspire me to. - See ya!

-Ron-
SirScott chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
You have a very profound mind.

O XIII chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Cheery, and explains the human mind pretty good.

Sorry if I can't currently write a better/bigger review, but the switch for my brain is in the off position. I still find it interesting how you explain all these things on your mind. Kudos to you indeed. This still cheers me up a bit but I am incredibly depressed today so... Harded to be happy.

Thanks O XI
Sue-gee-kue chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Very deep thought, I liked it. :3

I am not really good at reviewing... But I do agree with your thoughts and thought process. And, I tend to write things on a whim aswell.

"Sing to me, my muses..."

The Muses have a funny way of clunking works of art for you to write down at random times. Silly Muses.
O XIII chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Interesting story. Quite a bit of encouragement for those who need it... like me. It's interesting how you wrote this, just feeling like you should write it. Despite the sort of fragmented way it's written, it all makes perfect sense and all has great effect when put together. It just finished cheering me up quite a bit, and now I can finally tell myself that I'm to blame for my depression now.

Thank you doctor, you've just finished a medicine for the emotionally sad.

Thank you! O XI
Ronnyboy57 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Wow...Anna that is awesome. -

Some wise words there...I can't describe how awesome I think this actually is, really. :)

Let's me know a bit more about you, also. - Wow...

Talk to you later...and update War of Veer!

Ron