Reviews for Moving Time
Bob chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
woah, that was intense...

-twilight wolf
Abysmal Tr3pidation chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
You're way to good for fiction press. This poem is so unique, I wish I had written it first.

Please write more like this one.

**Indiana**
pixieofdarkness chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
i liked the format on this adn it really flows well my dear
Sakka-Fenikkusu chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I can see how you had fun writing this. It's simply brilliant. Brilliant! Brilliant brilliant brilliant! ...okay, I'm done. But, really, you should try to publish some of this stuff. You've completely surpassed my level of poetness...

And the last line is awesome beyond belief.

Your Fenny-Fen Friend
felicia13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
'No glue necessary.' Awesome way to end a poem, love.

Honestly, I think this poem is ... well, highly opinionated. More so than usual. Like, forcing your soul onto someone else's beliefs. It's an uncomfortable feeling.

Do you really not have fun writing? I can only remember one time I didn't enjoy writing and that was 'Cardboard Christmas' because I was crying through the whole thing. Wow. You must write things near and dear to your heart, love. It shows.

Well. Yeah. Not a favorite of mine, but it's better than some things that have been written. Much better. Write on, babe!

Felicia.
Damien Vlashtov chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Well done, your "box poetry" is effective. Definitely a sad piece, but I enjoyed it. Good job.
Meg Spalding chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Hehe, I have a piece similar to this on my page. My last line is, 'eventually you'll find the glue' I like this piece. . very interesting how you boxed up the different things together like that. Very good.

meg
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
really enjoyable piece, cookies for the concept, it's creative and original - well done. i thought the format could have been better but it's good stuff.
BrutusHawk chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I absoultly love this poem! probably because i can relate but still it was great!This is going on my faveroite story list! definitely! keep writing!

Brutus