Reviews for In Hell I'll Stay
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hi !

Vinnie K chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
This is the third song I've read of yours, and to me this is the best...well, for now at least until I find another one. The rhymes are good, the emotion is well expressed and I just think it's so...open that it has something about it that the others I've read haven't...If that makes sense. You definitely deserve a cookie for this piece.
Lisa chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
For some reason the lines 'In hell I'll stay! In hell theres you!' are a tongue twister for me. Because I tend to read these outloud to get the pure gist of them. I would sing but you know... I can't and I don't know the tune.

But yes, I liked it. I would say my favourite segments of the song were the words that surrounded something burning your mind. I'm hoping you got what I meant by that.

Anywho, can't wait to see more from you.
Reject Code chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Well...I'd leave an intelligent review that's more then a mere two or so lines...but I'm not in the best mood. So, here it is.

It was good...better then some, not as good as some. It didn't include the annoying typos which always sneak up on is at the worst times. Geez. So yeah, you did good with rhyming without making it sound desperate. So yeah. Good job.

-ëmmå lëå