Reviews for The Something Special
I luv romance chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
I wish you would finish this one too.I didn't want to read it becaus I knew it was gonna be good and you are not updating anymore, which makes me sad :(
Blankppr chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
I'm interested. I want to read more.
Alenor chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
hey, this is brilliant so far. can't wait for more ALenor.
Dae chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I loved this! I don't care if it's cliche; I like your characters, and the story! PLEASE UPDATE!
T.H.E. Hero chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Your a great writer...

I just wish you would write some thing that does not have to do with sex rape and things of that sort.

Sorry it is the truth and only ONE persons apion.

I spell bad. Sorry.

Please come to my profile to understand what I say at the end.

Because it is JAPANESE! .

Arigoto.

Ja ne.
jane chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
this story seems really cute. i hope you continue it
heysup.mosh chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
i like this story :]

keep going with it
merrymowmow chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
wandless chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Good story so far! I quite like it. You haven't updated in a while, please tell me you haven't abandoned it or left it to fade away on hiatus! Please update soon.
forbiddenlove13417 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Definitely an attention grabber (and in my case, an attetion keeper ;)Love the idea and how well the characters are portrayed. Update soon!
Alenor chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
you'd think emi would realise parker liked her after that little happening but i suppose she's going to ignore the signs isn't she? ah well, cya later.
drownyouout chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Parker's cool(: hope to read another chapt soon
eldrin chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I love this beginning. You do an excellent job portraying both the characters as real and interesting people. There are some delightfully funny incidents (Oscar, for example) and some delicious natural angstness that isn't, you know, icky or overplayed. This is only the first chapter, but you've put enough into it that I already feel invested in the lives of Emi and Parker both. Please continue soon!
Jo Rene chapter 1 . 1/22/2007